Chapter 19: Hunt Moons

4/7/2023
The Thanafer roars getting more robust and louder, all assassins out on the front lines, prepared for any means necessary, Thanafers causing the rumbles in the ground, and Dark used the Assassinoid, "We are assassins, no matter what time, no matter what place, we belong to the creeds, no. We shall call ourselves the syndicate, and we shall not let humanity fall to Thanafer again," Dark yelled, "Our ancestors fell to them, once to thousands of times, and we shall learn, adapt, and end the rain of Thanafers," Dark adds using the jets on it to float, then through the cloud of roaring dust, came out a lot of small Thanafer charging at the assassins, then the biggest Thanafer in human history charged at them all. The moon is a mixture of blood red and black, Dark withdrew dual katanas from the sides of the Assassinoid's legs and blasted forward to the Biggest Thanafer.
"Celestia please, if you are listening to us as of this moment, I, the reincarnate of Jashin, is requiring your assistants and provide me strength to push through this night of chaos, and I shall follow the path you've given me," Bouk said "Distort" Dark yelled splitting the group to the five, "We'll handle the smaller ones  Bouk," Unknown said falling into the gap between the two sides. Bouk rammed into the large Thanafer, also known as the Thanagrim "This is the first time this had ever happened," Bouk thought, staring at the Assassinoid, and continuously slashed using the katanas force of the hidden anger that lives within Bouk, Unknown switching through multiple forms of his sword, while Phantom and Frostlyon partnering up to defeat more than a single Thanafer, while Himari rapidly firing.
Bouk noticed the Thanagrim started to sprout wings to reach him, and so using the jets Bouk launched himself further into the atmosphere, while the Thanagrim pursued, and when Bouk broke through the first layer, Jet engines cut off and the Thanagrim being the mindless creature it is, Bouk slashed through it without any problems, though Bouk did hear a man screaming in agony while the slash and when the Thanagrim started to fade, he looked back to see where the noise came from, but what dropped from the Thanagrim was a human skeleton.