Chapter 16 Relive

3/4/2023
As Dark stood on top of a building, the wind blowing, watching the public "This, is another world where it's, not four regions, or, futuristic, nor abandoned, it's actually a world where the people had progressed enough where technology is in its early stages," Himari said amazed, sitting down pushing up the glasses that Dark has, "I think, I'll be able to accept this fate," Himari thought taking a few steps back before diving off to the river next to the arch.

As Himari controlled the body or where the body moves, she is trying to catch up to a target, racing against time, she took a shortcut to reach the target, withdrawing the guns on both sides of the torso hidden by the trench coat flowing through the howling winds, she saw the target in an open space. "I am the dark assassin, that one who hunts for you, give me answers and I shall spare you," Himari said with the hood hiding the eyes of Dark, pointing the left gun at the target. "I swear I don't know what the Reapers are doing! Please don't hurt me," cried the target, "Well your linked to the people who plan to attack the assassins," Himari said with a steady voice, shooting the leg of the target, "Give me answers, now" she adds, taking a few steps closer outside of the shadows, "Fine fine," the target yelled in pain, "The Repears are in the downtown area of St. Louis, that's where their base is," the target responds, "Thank you, and since you responded, I will give you an option, surrender yourself for being a member of a terrorist organization that planned on taking down the Arch, or, you die peacefully by my very gun," Himari stated, "Fuck you," the target groaned, and Himari looked at them pitifully, "So you chose death," Himari mumbled, then, a loud bang echoed through the allies, and she made the body walk back into the shadows, disappearing.