Part 2❣️

Noor-e-Haya:

I choose a red dress for my date. I'm so excited. Hamza picked me up from Asma's house. He can't pick me up at my own my mother would have my head. Hamza is wearing a black leather jacket with black jeans i couldn't keep my eyes of him.

"So where are we going?" I asked to break the silence.
"Somewhere good enough for you"
"Oh" I didn't know how to reply to that.

We reached the hotel. It so fancy. The waiter showed us our table.
Hamza pulled the chair back so i can sit down.
"Gentleman" I said
He just smirked at me.

We ordered our food. I asked Hamza how long were you planning to ask me out.
"Since college I have been planning to ask you out" He said not meeting my eyes. He is so cute.
"Really me too" His eyes lightened up.
"I want you to be my girlfriend. Will you?" He asked anxiously.
"Yes!!" He got up to hug me i closed my eyes but i didn't feel him.

I opened my eyes to see sikandar holding Hamza's shirt.
"What are you doing? Leave him" I shrieked.
"Don't shout i told you already you are mine so how dare you come here?"

"She is not yours and leave me" This time Hamza spoke up. He tried to get free but Sikandar didn't leave him. Sikandar is way more muscular than Hamza so he got no real chance against Sikandar.

Suddenly Sikandar left him and threw him on the floor and caught my wrist and drag me with me.
"Noor, Noor" Hamza shouted but I think Sikandar's guard held him back.

I keep on pleading to Sikandar to let me go but no avail. He made me Sit in the car and closed the car door. I tried to open the car door but it was locked. The whole ride i kept pleading with him to let me go but he ignored me. Suddenly the car came to halt. I looked around the whole area was deserted. Where has he taken me?

He got out of the car and stood against the car. I opened the car door thankfully it's unlocked.

"Why have you taken me. Who are you? You pushed Hamza he could have gotten hurt. I was with Hamza you interrupted us" I continued shouting.
"Don't take his name Infront of me" He replied
"I will. He is my friend. I like him"

He spun and grabbed my shoulder.
"You like him huh i will kill him If i see you with him again. Are you listening? You are mine. The sooner you get this in your head the better. I'm dropping you at your eyes and if i see you again with him it won't end well for you"

He dropped me at my house. I immediately called Hamza to find out how is he. Thank God he is ok just some bruises on his arm. I hate sikandar who does he think he is bossing me around.

Next day seeing Hamza in bandages broke my heart. He wants to continue the date that was interrupted rudely.
"Noor do you still want to be with me?" Hamza asked
"Ofcourse i want to"

He smiled and held my hand. On weekend we planned to go the beach together. We wrote our name on the sand, clicked countless pictures.
"Noor i have always been in love with you. I want to spend my life with you I still haven't wrapped my head around the fact you are mine"

"You know i have been crushing at you for years. It was a dream i never thought it would come true. I want to spend my life with you too"

After spending my whole day with Hamza, he dropped me at my house. I'm so happy today all my dreams have been fulfilled.

"Don't test my patience princess" There was a text on my phone
"Who are you" i replied
"I am Sikandar. i know about your today's adventure so don't anger me I'm a very possessive man"

God it's him again why doesn't he leave me alone. I don't know what's his problem. Who does he think is.
i blocked his number and turned off my phone. I don't want him to ruin my day.

Hope you like Chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Are you guys liking this story it's a little different from my first one.