Part 3💫

Amna's POV:

I came back from college and there was a car parked in front of my house. I asked Mama.

"Did chacha bought a new car?"
"No some people came to see Ali"

It felt like someone took out my heart from chest and stomped on it. How could he do this? Why didn't he tell me?

"Is Ali there too?"
"I don't think he is"
If he were there i would have stopped talking to him or even better killed him on the spot.

I went to the room to call Ali.
"Hey Amy how are you"
"How could you do this?"
"What did i do?"
"Some people are here to fix you with their daughter and you didn't even the decency to tell me"
"Trust me Amy i Don't know anything about this if you want i will come home right now and make them go away"
"You better"

True to his words he came home and rejected the girl without even bothering to see her. His mother has been arguing with him why did he do that but he refused to gave her an explanation.

"Happy now?" Came a text on the phone.
"Very"

We have reception of our Cousin. So mine and Ali's family are going too ofcourse separately.
Ali possessive mode gets on in these gathering. Ali doesn't want me to get ready so much as there is a possibility some Aunti will like me for her son. His words not mine.

I was talking to my cousin Ayub and the whole time Ali was throwing daggers at me. My phone was constantly buzzing. I know what he is trying to say. I ignored him and carry on talking.

A little boy came to me and said someone is calling me. I wonder who it is. I followed the little boy and he brought me outside the reception area.

"Where are we going?" I tried to ask but the little boy ignored me and just run away.

I turned around to see Ali standing. Oh he called me here i realized. He came up to me and held my hand.
"Why were you talking to him?"
"What do you mean why he is my cousin too just like you"
"Oh really he is like me? Really Amy"
"Don't make it a big deal. It wasn't like i was kissing him"
"What did you say"
"Nothing"

I can see he is really pissed off and i don't want to anger him more. He rarely gets angry at me so i have no idea how to deal with him.

"Stay away from him and all other male cousins"
"You can't keep me away from the male specie"
"If it comes to that ofcourse i can"

I muttered stupid and left him standing there. Who does he think he is. He wants to dictate my life. My brother and father was there too but they didn't care who i was talking to or not.

I was half asleep when i felt a presence in my room. I immediately got up to check who it was. Someone put a hand on my mouth.

"Don't shout it's me"
Thank God its Ali.
"What are you doing here in my room at night"
"I couldn't sleep knowing you were mad at me"
"So this is your idea of making up by scaring me in my sleep?"

He just smirked.
"I'm awake so now what?"
He just held my hand made me wear my shoes and took me out.

"Where are we going?" I whispered.
"Be quiet " he replied

I am praying noone sees us because if they do there will be a tsunami in the house. I don't know where he is taking me. We stopped on an empty road.

"I hope you are not planning to kill me and burying me here"
"Trust me i want you to live a very long life with me"

He took a basket and blanket from the car. Is he planning on a picnic at 1 in the morning? We are in a park now. It looks abandoned. Doors of the park are unlocked. When i asked him he cockily replied
"I have got my sources"

He laid a blanket put the basket. He told me to look up. I did and there are countless stars. I am awestruck. I have never seen anything like this before. Whole sky is filled with stars.

He took burgers out of the basket. They look home-made. Did he cook them? When did he learn to cook. The Ali i know is a horrible cook.

"Taste them" he said
I took a bite and it's so delicious just the way i like it. He didn't put ketchup knowing how much i hate it.

"You Remembered not to put the ketchup"
"How could i not i remember each and everything about you"

This is the most romantic thing he has done. We lied down together and watched the stars. I don't want this night to end. I was grumpy when he told me we have to head back.

"Amy we will come back. If it was up to me now we would have stayed but i don't want you to get in trouble"
"I know"

I came back to my room undetected. He has done so much for me and continues to do so.

Hope you like this chapter.
Do vote and comment.