5🌙

Wahab's POV:

I see Ammara coming towards me or more like stomping. She looks angry. Did something happened. Because from her face she looks like she is ready to murder someone. Her brown eyes striking my face like an invisible arrow. My heart pounds sharply in my chest.
She looks really pretty angry. Knock it off Wahab now is not the time. She stopped inches away from me
"Hi-" She did not even give me a chance to speak and i felt a stinging pain in my cheek. Did she just. She slapped me. I palmed my face.

"How dare you even think about me this way and you had the guts to write me that letter. I treated like you a student helped you whenever needed and this is the way you repay me by harbouring unethical thoughts about me in your mind"

Tears are streaming down her face. I felt a sharp stab in my heart. I am the reason behind her tears. I was not expecting this reaction. I was prepared for a bad reaction but this way worse than my wildest expectations. I called her but she walked away without even listening to me. I watch her retreating back in helplessness. My chest feel like she plunged a knife into it. I am trying to control myself but it is getting harder and harder.
She hates me now. I know she hates me. My whole body start shaking. Blackness fell on to my eyes. The last thing i remember is my head hitting on the concrete ground.

I open my eyes to see white all around me. White walls. White bed. Did i die and go to heaven? This thought made me chuckle. There is no enough i can go to heaven. My deeds are a proof of that. Wait where am i? And what is this beeping sound? This can't be heaven. And why am i attached to machines. What is happening? My head is throbbing i touched it to see a bandage wrapped around it. Someone entered the room. I think she is a nurse.
"Who brought me here?"
"Some woman she is waiting outside should i call her" i nodded my head. Some woman that means. Just then i saw Ammara entering the room. She came back. For me. She didn't leave me alone. Does that mean she doesn't hate me? I don't know. I see her eyes to check. I don't see hate in fact i see something else Worry. She looks genuinely concerned about me.

"How are you" She asked.
"You tell me how are you" She started laughing. It instantly brought a smile to my face. Her laugh is like a music to my ears. I don't know what made her laugh but i am content with the fact that i am the one making her laugh.
"You are the one lying in a hospital bed and you are concerned with how i am"
"What can i say love makes you do weird things" Her face instantly got hard at my statement. It doesn't take much to make me realize she does not like it but she stayed quiet. I am in a dilemma i have so much to say to her but at the same time i don't know how to. She makes me speechless. She was about to say something when a doctor entered the room.

"Hey how do you feel"
"A little bit better"
"You had a nervous break down so try to stay away from stress as much as possible and you are good to go" Ammara cleared my hospital bill i wanted to pay her but she refused. I don't even know where my car is. I should book an uber but wait i have got to drop ammara.
"Your car is here in case your wondering i did not waste time on waiting for a ambulance so i brought you here in your own car" She handed me my car keys.
"Come on i will drop you off home i have already caused you enough trouble so i am not hearing any excuses come with me" She did not put up a fight. She must very tired after a long at work then bringing me here she did not have had time to rest.

I should strike the conversation and maybe address the elephant in the room.
"So--" i was going to continue but she cut me off.
"About the letter i appreciate if you jerk off these rubbish thoughts from your mind. You are still young focus on building your career, fulfilling your goals and enjoy life" I listened to her calmly
" What's wrong with getting married young?"
"No there is nothing wrong if both parties are interested. But in this scenario that is not the case"
"You know i am more than capable of keeping you happy i know you do not love me yet but give it some time. You do not even want to consider this option"
"I can not get married"
"Why not just tell just give me a reason why am i getting rejected" i stopped the car on the side of the road and get out of the car. My temper is flaring up and i don't want to rash drive especially when she is in the car. I need some time to cool down. She is still sitting in the car. After 10 minutes my temper has gone down just a notch and i am thinking more rationally.

I sat back in the car and took a deep breath.
"Just give me one valid reason why you don't want to marry me and i swear i will step away I won't ever ask you about this again. Is there something wrong with me?"
"Not it is not that"
"Then tell me what it is please tell me"
"I have a kid" i thought i have heard her wrong so i asked again.
"What"
"I said i have a kid"

Hoping you like this chapter.
Do vote and comment and are you guys enjoying the long chapters?