Chapter 9: The Honeymoon and Coconuts Part 2

POV: Cindy Herrmann

Once we got to the Hotel, Christopher took Kelly, his things and our Suitcase without tipping the drive, so Ally, Austin and I did it, before they got their things out. I meet up with Christopher only to find him sitting on the ground holding Kelly in his Blanket from his Mom, also Moony Mommy Wolf and Firefighter Daddy Bear in his arms. I then heard crying once I got closer.

Chris, what happened? I asked

Sevy, he was happy to be here then someone made a comment about a necklace and he freaked out. I have been sitting here like this ever since. said Christopher with tears in his eyes.

Sir, you cant be sitting here, you need to move. said a guy who works here.

Christopher, let's get into our room. Then you can get Kelly away from everyone and everything. I said as I put Kellys clothes back in his small suitcase. Ally then picked up the other things and Austin helped with all the two big suitcases. I went up to the front desk and got our two key cards, I put them in my pocket knowing that Christopher will just lose it right now.

Once Ally and Austin got checked in and key cards we went into the elevator. Once we were in Christopher just held Kelly closer and kissed his head. I then saw Kelly playing with a necklace.

Almost there, Sevy Angel Flower. I said, as I rubbed his back

Stop. I cried Kelly and I stopped, but Christopher didn't. I go to move his hand from Kelly, but Kelly shoves my hand away from Christophers hand.

I think he was telling you to stop. said Ally as I put a hand on Christopher to tell him we are on the floor. Kelly wasnt having it and pushed my hand off Christopher

My Christopher. cried Kelly as he hugged Christopher

Kelly we are on our floor. I said Christopher didnt move, Kelly moved a hand through Christophers hair and that was when he moved.

Are we on the floor? asked Christopher

Yes we are. said Austin

We walked to our rooms and found out that they are close by.

Christopher, this one. I said

Sorry, just thinking. said Christopher as he walked in and he took Kelly to the bed.

Chris, we said two beds right. I asked and then there was a knock on the door.

Hey Cindy want to switch rooms. I have two beds in my room. said Austin

Yes, that would be nice. I said

Sure here are the key cards. said Austin

Christopher, we are going to switch with Austin. He has two beds. I said

Okay, I got Kellys things. said Christopher and he took one of the cards to get into the room.

Is Christopher okay? asked Austin

I dont know, I dont know the full story. I said as I got the other suitcases and took them to the other room. Once I did I saw both boys on one bed. Under Kellys blankets. I took a photo and layed on the other bed not wanting to wake them up.

Once I fell asleep, it was peaceful until a small scream came out of Kelly.

Sevy Angel Flower, can you wake up? It is just a dream. I said

No, I dont know about any necklaces. cried Kelly, that is when Christopher moved his hand through Kellys hair and he calmed down. Moving more into Christopher.

I got you Sevy Sev. said Christopher, still asleep.

I then call Declan Christophers older brother.

Hey Declan, I have a question. I said