1

Ellis High School

Tiana sat on top of Jayda, the girl who's head she just finished banging against the lockers,throwing punch after punch .

A crowd stood around cheering and watching as she begin doing more damage then she'd already done . After a few minutes a staff member came a got Tiana off of Jayda.

Jayda sat on the floor with blood coming from her nose onto her clothes, a ponytail that was about out and bruises on various spots of her body .

Tiana on the other hand looked as if she maybe had a bad hair day leaving the fight with a little scratch and a messy head of hair from the hair pulling .

Tiana angrily snatched away from the staff member that was holding her, grabbed her bag off the floor and walked to the office .

Tiana knew that her principal would have a mouth full to say being that this was her 2nd altercation this week, only this one being physical.

Mr.Samual, the principal finally called Tiana in his office after waiting about 5 minutes. "Ms.Daniels have a seat in my office your parents are on the way here ."

Tiana plopped down in the seat in front of the desk scrolling on her phone seeing that the gc texted .

                    Shit Talking Negros

Symone🤎
Bro where tf is Tiana??
Hello nobody seen her?

Amir
Clam yo lil ass down she good
We don't need both of y'all getting suspended

Khalil🩸
Tbh idgaf bout nothing you saying where tf my sister at ?

                                                       Y'all chill I'm good and we don't even know if I'm suspended yet

Amir
🌚
You was just finna fight on Monday you just got back from suspension last week

Symone🤎
Replied to Amir
Exactly you might even get kicked out of the school

Khalil🩸
Why did y'all even fight?

                                                        It don't even matter tbh . But I gtg they bout to lecture me💀

Tiana closed her phone out and sat it on her lap and looked forward seeing her principal, dad and her dads wife.

Tiana started at the crème colored wall and waited for the principal to start talking.
"Ms.Daniels has been in my office 2 times this week once being physical and the other being almost physical."

He reached over to the printer pulling out 2 pieces of paper. "Here's what we're going to do." He layed out each paper in front of Tiana.

"Tiana will be going to an alternative school for the remainder of the year. The only way she'll be allowed to come back is if she gets the paper signed off by the therapist and her teachers."

Tiana sat up in her seat after hearing the news that just dropped on her . "How you gone give me a therapist ? I don't need no damn therapist."

"Tiana rela-." Tiana's stepmother, Sonya, attempted to say before she was cut off by Tiana.

"I'm not your damn child you don't have a say in this sit back and hush." Tiana got up out her seat and walked out the principals office walking to her dad car.

While she was gone her father and stepmother discussed this new change.

Tiana waited in the car scrolling on her phone and about 20 minutes later they were back in the car .

The whole ride home was silent no one wanted to say anything .

Once they made it home Sonya walked upstairs and Tiana's dad sat by Tiana at the kitchen table .

They sat in silence for a few while Tiana read about the alternative school until the dad broke the silence.

"Why Tiana? Why you always gotta get in trouble and put your hands on people?"

Without looking up from the paper, Tiana responded "if people would learn to stop fucking with me I wouldn't have to put my hands on them."

"But Tiana you don't always have resort to fighting."

Tiana stood up from her seat and responded "you not a saint stop tryna give out lectures."

"You need to learn respect, Tiana."

"As well as you considering what you did to my mother." And with that Tiana walked up the stairs to her bedroom .
————-

                                                                  The next day

Considering it was a Thursday and Tiana was suspended and going to a different Tiana had no school today .

She got out of bed at around 10:30 and headed to her connecting bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

She got in the shower bathing herself in dove 2 times and one time with Pink Champagne shower gel from bath and body works .

Once she stepped out of the shower she put on a pink skims set and began to lotion her body . Since she had no school Tiana was free to do whatever she wanted but she didn't know what to do .

After putting on her lotion she gathered her purse and essentials to go in her purse and ordered an Uber .

Tiana ordered the Uber in hopes of going to the movies . To most people going to the movies by yourself was something that they wouldn't do but for Tiana if she didn't have anyone to go with she would go by herself .

The only place Tiana wouldn't go by herself was a house party where people were drunk just to be safe .

Tiana looked down at her phone seeing that her Uber driver was 5 minutes away she sprinted down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Tiana grabbed herself a pack of gushers knowing that she'll get herself some popcorn when she got to the theaters

This was boring .

Thoughts so far?