9

The next day

Tiana was in her bathroom doing her skincare when she heard her phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tiana, you still coming right?"

"Yeah I'm still going"

"Ok do you need a ride ? My cousin can come get you"

"If it's ok with her then yes, or I can Uber."

"Girl you're not taking no Uber my cousin offered to come get you. Are you almost ready?"

"Yes."

"Ok we'll be there in 15 minutes."

They said their goodbyes and hung up the phone while Tiana went back to her skincare. Tiana already had on her bathing suit all she needed to do was fix her hair.

Tiana fixed up her baby hairs and tied a scarf around them to help them lay down.

Her Outfit^

15 minutes later Symone and her cousin was outside to pick Tiana up and she went downstairs to get in the car.

"Hey yall" Tiana said getting inside the gray dodge charger.

"Hey Tiana" they said in unison.

At the Beach

Tiana,Symone and Symones cousin,Ivy, made it to the beach and met up with Ivy's homegirl.

Ivy and her homegirl were somewhere by the water while Symone and Tiana sat under an umbrella lying in beach chairs.

"So Tiana how's things been going with you and yk that school?"

Tiana sighed deeply, "Mann at this point I'm bout to drop out and get my ged I can't with that dunbass school bro."

"What so bad about it?" Symone questioned throwing some chips into her mouth.

"I just find it so weird that in order for me to go to my original school I have to tell a stranger my business. I'm good I literally don't need therapy."

"Tianaaaa omg, have you at least talked to the lady ?"

"Yes she basically pressured me into telling her about my dad and stuff which I literally regret."

"That was progress T, why do you regret it?"

"I just feel like if I get to telling her business it'll open up wounds that I don't want to open. I've learned to deal with the way things are whether I like the circumstances or not. I just wished everybody left me alone about it, I'll be moving out soon and this won't even matter anymore."