10.

Tiana's House
(not proofread)

Tiana walked down the stairs and wiped her eyes heading into the kitchen to get a bottle of water. As she made her way back by the stairs she heard her dad's room door open.

Tiana hurried up and ran up the stairs back to her room and closed the door, flopping on her bed. Seconds later she heard her room door open and she already knew it was her dad.

"So you couldn't answer your phone yesterday?"

"I did answer my phone I told you I was at the beach."

"I asked what beach and you gave me a hard time."

"Ok? Were you about to come to the beach and swim with me ? No so what's the point of me telling you?"

"Because I'm your dad and I should know where you are"

"Ok, are you done I need to take a shower."

"Where you going?"

"Nowhere ? I have to be going somewhere to take a shower? Now please"

"Ok Tianna with your disrespectful ass." And with that her dad slammed the door.

Tiana got up out of her bed and walked over to connecting bathroom and took a shower.

30 minutes Tiana stepped out the shower getting ready for the day .

Tiana had plans to hang out with the same people who were at the beach the other day, Symone,Yara and Symone cousin,Ivy.

Tianna got herself ready and got herself an Uber. She then walked downstairs and grabbed a fruit snack and sat at the counter waiting for her Uber.

Tiana watched her show and ate her fruit snacks when she heard the master bedroom open.

"Where you going?" She heard Sonya ask.

"Out."

"Out where? Does your dad know? Did you ask?"

Tiana didn't respond, "Tiana? You don't hear me?"

"You have two small children to be worried about and ian one of them, I'm sure my dad doesn't know but I know you'll be the first to tell him." And with that Tiana walked out of the door into her Uber.

After a 20 minute drive, Tiana arrived in front of Dave & Busters and felt her phone buzz when she stepped out of the Uber.

[my momma ex-husband]
Where are you?

[Symone🤎]
are you here yet?

Tiana texted back Symone and let her know she arrived before she walked in, and spotted Symone.

"Hey guys." Tiana said doing an overall greeting and getting one in return.

"You just got here? We're waiting for Yara and her brother."

"Yeah I just got here, and do you know how far they are from here?"