2

The Mall

Shit Talking Negros

                                           Can one of y'all come with me to the mall

Symone🤎
Yeah I can

Tiana and Symone arranged their plans to meet up at the mall and Tiana was currently walking up to the front door of the mall .

Once she arrived Symone was sitting down on a bench while she waited for Tiana.

"Hey girl" Symone said leaning in for a hug .

"Hey." Tiana replied

"What you looking for in here." Symone said as they started to walk through the mall .

"If this alternative school gone have me wearing uniform I'm gone at least make it cute."

The two walked into Aeropostale and Tiana walked over to the colored uniform shirt options. As she began looking through them Symone asked "so how you feel bout all this."

"about what , going to the school?"

"Yeah, like they said you can't come back to the school unless you get your paper signed by the therapist."

"Girl I don't care, I'm just gone talk to the lady and she gone sign my paper."

Symone laughed, "girl you gone tell that lady your business? You? Tiana Daniels?"

Tiana turned around and stopped looking through the pink collared shirts, "no. I'm just gone lie , I'm not telling a stranger my business."

The two looked around the store and Tiana picked up some uniform pants and uniform shirts. They went to a few more stores like Pink, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and Footlocker. They decided they were hungry so they started to make their way to the food court.

"Why you thinking about getting Tiana?"

" I'm just gone get chick-fil a like always."

They went there separate ways to order their food . While Tiana was waiting to get her order she felt someone tap her .

Looking up from her phone she saw a tall darkskin teen about her age standing in front of her . She put her phone down and smiled at the man in front of her .

"Hey, you need something?"

"Yeah your number ."

Tiana laughed, "no hey my name is ?"

"I'm Jaleel, and you?"

"I'm Tiana."

"Oh like the princess"

Tiana laughed at how corny but cute that was , "yes like the princess.."

"Sooo about that number?"

Tiana heard her number be called to get order, "your very handsome but I'm not interested. That's my order number, I have to go it was nice meeting you tho." She smiled at the teen as she turned around to get her order.

Tiana saw where Symone was sitting and made her way to her table . Before Tiana could even sit down Symone asked, "who's that boy you was talking to?"

Tiana sat down her tray, "he wanted my number but I said no ." Tiana shrugged.

Symone surprised by Tiana's answer asked why .

"I got a a lot of shit going on he's to fine to drag him into my problems"

"Oh cause I bout to say you never turn down a man."

Tiana laughed and they began to start a conversation about something else .
————
Tiana's House

It had been about an hour since Tiana got back from the mall with Symone . Tiana was now upstairs in her room re arranging it .

Tiana paused her music when she heard a knock on the door . When she opened the door she almost immediately closed it seeing who it was.

"Tiana can I just talk to you."

"Go ahead dad."

"You got all of your stuff ready for Monday?"

"Yes."

"You have shirts and pants ? You know you can't wear slides either, so I hope you got some sneakers."

"I can wear slides if that's what I want to do ."

"But that's in the rules- never mind Tiana."

As Tiana's dad walked down the stairs Tiana mumbled , "I don't know why you brought your ass up here anyways."

"I heard that Tiana ."

"Good, the fuck." Tiana mumbled again as she closed the door .

Tiana started replaying her music and went back rearranging her room .

After Tiana was finished doing her room she took out all of the clothes and shoes she bought at the mall .

She layed her stuff that bought in 3 different piles, her shirts , her pants/ shorts and skirts, and her shoes .

Tiana began to pick out her first day outfit because in her mind whether she had to wear uniform or not she was going to look stylish .

Tiana look through her piles pulling out a white shirt and a white skirt. She looked in her closet pulling out a sweatshirt.

After making her mind up about what she was going to wear she hung it up together and put it in her closet.

Walking over to her vanity she sat down and pulled off her bonnet and scarf revealing the wig she glued down earlier.

All Tiana had to do was pull out the edges and do them . Once she was finished doing that she put her scarf back on and then her bonnet.

Tiana did her nightly routine and called it a night .

This was short and boring.

Thoughts ?

Tiana?

Symone?