Chapter two - OG plot

3.03.2021

Italics-English

"Before you guys ask it's not mine."Heesung said.

"Then where did you get it from?"Jake asked sceptical.

"Txt Sunbaeinim."He told them."We're doing truth or dare, let's start."

"Okay youngest goes first." Jay said looking at the girl opposite him

She sighed and leaned forward to spin the bottle."Jay,Truth or dare."She asked him

"Truth."

"Who is your favorite out off the Maknae line?"She asked him.

"Jungwon." he replied back to her.

"Okay."Jay spun the bottle."Truth or dare Jake."

"Dare."

"Do a cheesy pick up line on Heesung hyung."

"When I did the compatibility test for us it showed up as fourteen, because I'm the one four you."Jake winked at Heesung.

Heesung was lost for words and everyone else was laughing.

"Okay, my turn."Jake spun the bottle."Ni-ki, Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Okay everyone close your eyes."

"Why?"Jungwon asked.

"Just do it it's part of my dare."Jake told him.He made sure everyone had their eyes closed before signalling Ni-ki to go over to him.

Jake whispered something into Ni-ki's ear but everyone couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Okay open your eyes."Jake almost shouted.

When they all opened their eyes everybody was how they were before.Ni-ki spun the bottle and it landed on."Rinnie, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Call me by my first name from now."He told her.

"Ok then Riki."

A knock was heard at the door.

"Did you guys order anything?"Heesung asked the group who all shook their heads in response.

"I'll answer it."K.J stood up.

"But if there's someone who wants to kill us we can't let you go first."Heesung said.

"Stop being delusional Hee."She answered back.

"Well don't worry cause your night in shining armor will protect you."Ni-ki got up from the floor standing in front of the girl.

"Nu-uh-uh I'll be her night in shining armor." Jungwon stood up and faced Ni-ki.

"I'm the real prince so I'll do it."Sunghoon flicked his hair which barely moved.