☆Chapter Forty Seven☆

It was evening in the dorms. Jay was preparing dinner while most of the members were lying around doing nothing.

Sunghoon lay in his bed. Sheets all the way passed his neck as he lay cosily scrolling through Tiktok. He felt a need for water for some odd reason. So unwillingly he left the warmth of his bed. He shuffled through the hallway phone in hand. "Hey hoon, do you want to watch Heesung hyung beat Ni-ki's high score!" Jake popped his head out of one of the bedrooms.

"No thanks." Sunghoon declined. As soon as he turned around, Jay came flying out of the living room. "Where are you going?"

"Convenience store." Jay said as he shoved on a pair of shoes. "I need one last ingredient for dinner, Haerin and Ni-ki are in the kitchen watching the food."

The two names reminded Sunghoon about his practice room shenanigans. "Okay, I was just going to get water." Sunghoon said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be back in like ten." Jay said before he left the dorms.

Sunghoon took his phone out of his pocket, walking to the living room. He tippy toed to the kitchen door and cracked it open. He looked through it with one eye.

Sunghoon stood and observed. He watched the scebe unfold in front of him. Ni-ki wrapped his arms around Haerins' shoulders and pushed the novel on the table to aside. Haerin glared at Ni-ki, then her getting up to go get the book, then Ni-ki cutting in front of her.

He saw everything. Ni-ki wrapped his arms around Haerins waist, Haerin wrapping her arms around Ni-ki's neck. Sunghoon was shook as Haerin leaned in, and they both started to kiss. He watched with wide eyes and mouth ajar. Sunghoon scrambled to open the camera app. He put his phone to the crack in the door, made sure it was on silent, and flash was off. He took a couple of pictures and then dashed off to his room.

Sunghoon couldn't even process what happened. Sitting on his bed, he held onto his hair, pulling it. "Oh. My. Gosh." He mumbled under his breath. Sunghoon picked up his phone and opened the gallery app, and looked for the pictures he took. They were there. His proof was sitting right in his ha-

"Oi you good hyung?" Ni-ki asked as he walked into the room.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sunghoon gave him a thumbs up.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Ni-ki commented with a laugh.

.

"You've got one minute." Haerin stated, folding her arms.

"Well, it's better than nothing." Ni-ki giggled as he put his hand around her waist, pulling her closer.

Haerin loosely wrapped her arms around his neck. "You know you're so pretty." Ni-ki gave her a toothy smile.

"Just shut up and kiss me already." Haerin said.

"Don't worry, princess, I will." Ni-ki let out an airy laugh as he brushed his finger over Haerin's lip.

Haerin rolled her eyes. She stood on her tippy toes and leaned in first for the first time. Their lips moved against each other softly, Haerin's thin layer of lipgloss coating Ni-ki's lip as they moved in sync. Haerin tangled her hands within his hair, and Ni-ki tilted his head to the left, deepening the kiss. The two broke apart. Haerin immediately shyed away and turned around as her face went bright pink. Ni-ki turned her around by her shoulders. "It's not even our first time kissing, yet you never fail to go flustered." He chuckled. "You're so cute." Ni-ki pinched her cheeks.

"Just shut up." Haerin mumbled as she looked left, trying to avoid eye contact as her cheeks were getting pinched.

Ni-ki put his arms around her shoulders and pulled her into a hug. "Sorry, princess." Ni-ki laughed as he rested his head on top of hers.

The two heard the door open and quickly scrambled to stand next to each other, trying their best not to look suspicious. Jay walked in with a plastic bag of goods in hand. "Thanks for watching the food." Jay said to Haerin.

"No problem." Haerin replied. Haerin knew damnwell she had never watched the food. She even forgot that she was in the kitchen and that there was food on the stove.

The first chance they took the two quickly exited the room. "I'm going to get a hoodie. I'll join you lot playing games in a second." Ni-ki said.

"Okay." Haerin nodded. She blew him a kiss before entering the room where all the other members resided.

Ni-ki smiled at her action before walking into his room. The moment he walked in, he saw Sunghoon sitting on a lower bunk with wide eyes. "Oi you good hyung?" Ni-ki asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sunghoon gave him a thumbs up.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Ni-ki commented with a laugh as he opened the wardrobe, taking out a red hoodie.

"I haven't seen a ghost." Sunghoon blurted out. "Anyways, I'm going to go watch them play that game, I heard they're trying to beat your high score."

"Well, good luck to them." Ni-ki snickered.