☆Chapter Thirteen☆

"Soomin, I can't walk home with you today

"Soomin, I can't walk home with you today." Haerin told the girl as they walked out of the classroom side by side, Haerin placing her phone back into her pocket.

"It's fine. I was going to tell you, but Ari is picking me up today." Soomin informed Haerin.

"Oh okay, well then, I'll see you tomorrow then." Haerin smiled at her as they were nearing the gates.

"Are you sure abput that?" Soomin joked as she cocked her eye brow up. "You say that then I'll never see you till two months later."

"That's not-" Haerin paused and stopped walking rembering something. "Soomin, what happened to my pizza?" Haerin asked.

"Oh wait, I see Ari. I've got to go." Soomin laughed nervously before she sprinted off.

"That rat." Haerin chuckled as she walked towards the exit herself.

"So, are you just going to walk past me!" A voice called out from the car behind her.

"Oh, sorry, Karina never saw you there." Haerin said as she turned around on her heel and walked up to the car entering the vehicle. As she got into the car, Karina stared at her with wide eyes. "What?" She asked as she buckled her seatbelt.

"Y-you had long hair this morning." Karina stuttered in shock as she touched Haerin's hair.

"Let's not worry about that. Now, why are you picking me up?" Haerin tried changing the subject.

"Haerin, what happened." Karina asked with a smile, but Haerin could easily see  through her smile and could tell that she was clearly pissed off.

"Listen to me, Karina. I got gum in my hair, so I cut it, but I didn't want to show up to class like that, so I cut it." Haerin lied.

"In your whole hair, yeah, sure, I believe you." Karina rolled her eyes with annoyance and started the car.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Heyy the queen of the castle has arrived!" She shouted out the minute she entered the door.  No response. "Weird." Haerin said to herself as she walked to her shared room, and there was no sign of Jake and Jay either. She flung her bag onto the nearest bed, which was Jay's, and she exited the room. She checked everyone else's room, no sight of them either. The living room and the kitchen nobody was there.

"Wow, so they left me all alone." She sighed as she plopped down on the sofa folding her arms.

"No, they haven't." A male voice spoke, which made her jump, and she turned around to face the open door.