☆Chapter Eleven☆

Italics-English

"Oh my gosh, my baby!" Jake screamed as he opened the door and went to go hug Haerin, who was still lying down.

The minute the door slammed open, Haerin sat up. "Oh hey Jake." She said as he squeezed her tightly.

"You're okay, right!" He let go of Haerin and held her by the shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Haerin nodded.

"Yo Haerin." Jungwon peeped his head through the door.

"Yes Jungwon." She said.

"Did you have a nasty knock to the head." Jungwon questioned.

"Yeah, I did." Haerin confirmed.

"Wish I was there to see it." He snickered before he walked out and to his room.

Jake looked at Haerin and gave her a questioning look but in response Haerin shrugged her shoulders. "Anyways do you need anything?" Jake offered.

"Nope, I'm fine." She said as she gave him a thumb up.

"Okay then, now go to sleep, my child." Jake said as he left the room and turned off the lights.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Haerin, wake up." Someone shook her as she was sleeping peacefully on Jay's bed, as they switched places for night.

"What." Haerin mumbled clearly tired as she turned to face the person who was trying to wake up.

"You want to go on one of our late night expeditions?" Ni-ki asked as he hovered over her.

"Yeah, sure, I'm coming." Haerin agreed as she sat up getting of bed and following Ni-ki into the corridor. "What time is it?"

"It's like three in the morning." Ni-ki informed her as he slipped into his puffer coat.

"Where exactly are we going at this time of night?" Haerin questioned him as she too put on her jacket.

"Let's go to the -" Ni-ki paused for a moment, thinking about what he was going to say. "The park."

"Okay, sure, let's go." Haerin said as she finished tying up her shoe laces.

"Oh gosh, it's quite breezy." Haerin commented once she got outside as she hugged herself trying to keep warm

"Are you cold?" Ni-ki asked as he turned to look at her.

"Nope, I'm fine." Haerin shook her head.

"Here." Ni-ki reached out and held Haerins hand tightly interlocking their fingers.

"Thanks." She replied back to the gesture and Ni-ki nodded as an response avoiding eye contact with her. The two walked hand in hand down the street silently until they reached the park.