Chapter five- OG plot

11.03.2021

Italics-English

"Should we wake them up?"

"Nah leave them."

"I'm going to wake them-."

"Shh their moving."

Rin's head popped up from Ni-ki's shoulder her eyes scanned around for a bit.She plopped back down and than turned onto her back, she noticed to people standing at her feet.

"What are you two looking at?"She asked Jay and Jake who was standing infront of her.

"Not sure, but it looks like you're in a pillow fort with Ni-ki next to you." Jay answered back to her.

"Yes you are correct."She said sitting up.

"So are you going get up?"Jay asked her.

"I will, but can you like go."She smiled at him

"Watch your attitude young lady."Jay told her walking out.

"Sorry about him he's been cranky since he's woken up." Then Jake walked out.

"Riki wake up."She lightly tapped his shoulder.

"What time is it?"He wined as he flipped over to face her.

"Not sure, but your two lovely hyung's was watching us as we sleep."She layer down next to him.

"Creepy.."He slowly said. "Wanna get up."

"Yup."She stuck her thumbs up.

He crawled out of the fort and stuck his hand out"Let's go m'lady."

She cringed but still took his hand."Thank you prince Riki."She curtsied towards him.

The two walked out the living room as soon as they opened the door the were met with a face.

"Do you need something Jungwon?"She asked him."You looked like you've seen a ghost."She told him.

"Ahm I'm alright."He walked past them and into the kitchen.

...

"So she likes Ni-ki."Jungwon told Jay.

"No from what I heard it was a date but he said it was hangout, or atleast that what he said too Heesung hyung." Jay told him.

"What do we do now?"Jungwon sighed putting himself onto the counter.

"Ask her best friend something to do to get her attention."Jay suggested.

"Which one though?"He asked.

"Ari or Soomin."Jay said.

"If I was Ni-ki I would've gone to Soomin so I'll go to Ari."Jungwon said getting of the counter."I'll go talk to her now then."