☆Chapter Sixty Eight☆

"And we're back!" Sunoo called out as he and the other members arrived back at the dorm with their suitcases in hand, no response. It wasn't late so she wouldn't be asleep. Plus, it's Haerin, so she doesn't sleep early and certainly not at one o'clock. "Shouldn't Haerin be here?" Sunoo questioned as he turned to Ni-ki, who was putting his suitcase down.

"Oh, it's the last day of promotions on music bank today." Ni-ki informed him. "She'll be back later tonight, though."

"Okay! Come on, let's see if we can catch her performance on music bank." Sunoo dragged Sunghoon and Ni-ki to the living room without neither of their responses. The three sat down on the sofa, Sunoo took the remote and turned the TV on, and turned the channel to mnet.

"I see we're just on time." Sunghoon said as he noticed the four girls standing in the interview box. Haerin stood at the front next to Ningning, Giselle, and Karina were situated at the back upper level.

Haerin held the microphone, letting her fingers wrap around it and holding it tightly with both hands. Haerin signalled with her fingers a count down. "Be my æ hello we are aespa." All four girls said with a smile on their faces.

The music bank mc's started to ask a couple of questions to the girls, and they took turns answering questions as swiftly as they could. "Okay, that's all the questions we have time for today. Any last message for the fans." The female mc pointed at the camera.

Haerin looked at the girl beside her. Ningning was avoiding all eye contact, and so were Giselle and Karina when she looked up. "Please listen to our title track DRAMA, and please look forward to our performance later today." Haerin said with a grin. "Thank you."

"So it's only now she knows how to talk on music bank." Sunghoon joked as the music bank waiting screen came up.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"Look, it's starting!" Sunoo pointed out as finally after a couple of interviews and performances, and finally, aespa came up. "Wake up!" Sunoo shook Sunghoon, who was in reality zoning out, not sleeping.

' 𝐘𝐚 𝐲𝐚, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 '

"They look so cool!" Sunoo squeeled.

"You're not in the audience shut up!" Sunghoon hissed he covered his ears with the palms of his hands.

' 𝐙𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲, 𝐳𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲, 𝐳𝐚𝐠, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐰
'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐞, 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 '

"Is that Karina Noona!" Sunoo pointed out. "Since when was she an idol!"

"Since April dummy, now shush we're trying to listen." Sunghoon hushed the younger. Silently by the first chorus, all the members joined the rest into the room, including Jay, who left his cooking to watch.

' 𝐎𝐡, 𝐈'𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 (𝐨𝐡, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡) '

"Damnnnn!" Sunoo cheered. "That's my bestie!" He stood next to the television and pointed at Haerin, who was hitting the high note.

"Move out the way, hyung." Ni-ki swatted his hands, gesturing for Sunoo to move. Sunoo rolled his eyes as he sat back on the couch.