☆Chapter Three☆

The first thought Haerin had when she left the room was to find Karina. She started to run around the building aimlessly, looking for the older girl. "Excuse me have you seen a girl who's around five six long black hair and shes wearing a black skirt, a white tee with a green cardigan with white trainers and she has a black bag with her." She asked a staff member.

"I saw a girl with a green cardigan going in that direction." A staff member directed her.

"Thank you." Haerin thanked the lady before running off in the direction she had said. The second she turned the corner, she saw her. "Karina!" She shouted out, which made the older girl snap her head backwards.

"Haerin!" Karina snapped her full body around. She immediately ran up to the girl. "What are you doing here? you're supposed to be with your members right now." She said with a cautious smile as the other manager was still behind them.

"I know, but I have somewhere to be." Haerin smiled. "How do you feel about dropping me off at school."

"Wow." Karina clapped her hands in disbelief. "This is the only time since I've met you've been willing to go to school." She placed her hand on her forehead and the other on her hip. "You're actually unbelievable sometimes." She shook her head. "You're going back." Karina stated, taking Haerin by the wrist, forgetting about the other manager.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

"I still don't think she's our eighth member ?" Sunghoon laughed in disbelief. "I thought it was going to be a boy."

"Well, clearly, it's not, but we still have to be nice. Everything's been finalized, so there's nothing we can do now." Heesung told him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Where did she go exactly?" Jay asked Heesung.

"Not sure she just asked the time and said she had somewhere to be." Heesung replied back, shrugging.

"You realize that was an excuse to get away from us." Jay chuckled. "We should go find her and-" He got interrupted mid sentence as the door flung open.

"Hey guys, I found Haerin." Karina laughed as she still held Haerin by her wrist. "Now you better not run off again, you hear me." She whispered in Haerin's ear, which made Haerin reply back with a nod, and with that, Karina left her alone again.

"So Haerin, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself." Jay said, walking up to the girl who was standing awkwardly by the door.

"Full name is Kim Haerin, and I'm fourteen years old. Yeah, that all I have to say." She laughed awkwardly.

"Oh! I'm also fourteen, but I'm soon fifteen, though I'm Ni-ki, by the way." Ni-ki called out, raising his hand.

"Jay and I'm eighteen. That's Sunghoon, and he's going to be eighteen." Jay pointed towards the boy who waved.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jake. I'm turning eighteen in a few days." He told her with a radiant smile.

"Kim Sunoo, I'm seventeen."

"Jungwon, the leader of the group." he got up to shake hands with Haerin. "I'm sixteen."

"If you don't mind me asking how long have you been training." Jay questioned her.

"Two years." She informed him.

"Well, we have dance practice in a few minutes, so we'll just have to wait a bit." Jay told her, but as soon as he finished his scentence, the door opened, revealing their dance instructor. "Atually, we might not have to."

"Ahh, you guys have met your new member." Their dance instructor spoke.

"Haerin, you already know the base choreo if im correct, so we just have to work on formations." He said. "Let's get started, shall we."

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

They all sat on the floor exhausted after the continuous dancing they had just completed. "Okay, I'll be taking my leave, but tomorrow we just have to clean this up, and you'll be perfect." The instructor said before he left the room.

"You're pretty good for your first time dancing with a group." Jay said, taking a sip of his water.

"Thanks." Haerin answered.

"Were you supposed to debut solo?" Sunoo questioned

"That's what I thought so, but plans changed." Haerin laughed.

"How come I've never seen you before if you've trainee for two years." Heesung questioned.

"I've been training separately since I was the only female trainee under the label." She said. "What time is it?"

"Don't think of running off again." Jay warned her. "But it's just after twelve."

"I'm going to go to the shower rooms. I'll see you lor at recording." She got up from the floor.

"Bye Haerin!" Ni-ki waved to her. She gave him a little smile before exiting.

"Not that bad ey." Karina said, making Haerin jump.

"Yeah, not bad." Haerin mumbled under her breath.

"You've got twenty minutes till recording for them it's final recording for you it's first but final." Karina told Haerin as she was walking with her to the locker rooms.

"So it'll be my only recording?" Haerin asked her.

"Unfortunately, yes." She responded. "But don't worry, you'll kill it." Karina did a mini cheer for her.

"Is it that song you've been making me learn?" Haerin asked.

"Yes infact it is, but you'll be doing certain lines, so don't worry." Karina's informed Haerin.

"But, like I always say." Karina started. "Trust me." The two said at the same time, but one voice was normal, and the other was a mimicking tone.

.⭒☆━━━✰━━━☆⭒.

Haerin popped her head through the recording room door. "Hello." She said.

"Hi, my name's Chris, and I'll be doing the recording for today." He smiled at her.

"I'm pretty sure you know the basics, so we're just going to get straight into it." Chris clapped. "I'll play you the line, and when I say go, you'll sing it."