1

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

--------------------------

Dess advised her client, "what I'm saying is don't listen or believe anything unless you gain something from it." Desiree worked as a therapist in one of the highest-paying institutions in Chicago, Illinois. The younger girl said as she stood up and started to leave the office, "Ok, thank you, dess."

While looking over her files for her next client, Desiree smiled lightly. Her gaze swept the file, taking it all in. The file contained a variety of trauma, incarceration stories, and evilness.

In bold print, it said that he was a "dangerous man." Before hearing a knock, she gave her teeth a kiss. As she closed the file and turned to face the office door, she added, "Yes, come in." The same man from the file entered the office, and one of the receptionists opened the door for him.

he walked in sitting down in the chair in front of her. she observed his face before turning to the kind woman who brought him in giving her a smile.  Desiree watched as she closed the door before turning to him.

"I Would Say It's Nice To Meet You But I Don't Believe In Time As A Concept So I'm Just Going To Say We Always Met." To him, she said. He sat back in the chair and nodded. She added, making eye contact with him, "My name is Desiree, but most people call me Dess." 

"my name dayvon but errybody call me von" he returned the energy. She responded, placing her hands in her lap, "Well von, today we aren't doing anything, just going to get to know each other and the sorts." "aight" he mumbled. She said, "You can go first and ask me anything you want." "how old you is?" he asked.

She said with a smile, "24, big 24." He questioned, "Where you from?" She answered, "the Bronx, New York." He inquired, "Why you come hea?" She said, "I only come here for work; I live in Atlanta. He questioned, "You got kids?" "I have a daughter, she just turned three," she replied, smiling. "whats ha name?" he asked. "Symphony," she replied.

"I have a son, hea junior," von replied with a smile. She chuckled as she remarked, "I know you were happy." He shared the laugh. "hell yeah, i always wanted a son" he replied. She said, "My turn, how old are you?" "26," he replied, "damn," she whispered, making him laugh. He laughed and added, "Aye don't play wit me like that; ion even play bout my kids." She shared the laugh. 

She made a yuck expression and added, "i would ask where you were from but you sound quite chicagoan." He chuckled. "wha wrong bout chiraq?" he asked. She said, "My baby daddy is from Chicago, and all I can say is, dislike him." Von questioned "who yo baby deddy." "he a nobody" she answered.