6

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

--------------------------

Dess warned him, "Dayvon, don't act up when we get there; I'm not playing." Symph, Von, and Dess were in route to her family's yearly reunion. "Annual Smith Reunion," he questioned, "who the fuck you talking to?" Dess turned around and saw a sleeping symph.

She retorted, "You mothafucka." He cautioned her, " dess don't play wit me, I'll play witcho pussy in front of yo deddy." She gave him the side eye and decided not to continue after taking a look out the window. He said, "mhm, i thought so." Dess remarked, "I can't wait to see Moni." Von questioned, "What the fuck moni doing thea?"

Dess retorted, "Moni is my cousin, what the fuck you don't know nothing about me." "Don't even do that, I know everything else bout you," he continued, turning down the suburban street. Like what, did she inquire? He said, "yo favorite color and shit." She enquired, "When is my birthday, baby?" "july 3rd dont even do that" he said.

She bowed. "I guess," she dragged with a mug. "how you mad i know bout you" he asked. she rolled her eyes. "when my birthday?" he asked. She stated, "August 9th, 1994 at 3:54 in the morning." He questioned, "What the fuck, who told you that?" As they pulled into a driveway with many cars down the block, she exclaimed, "your mama, i be tellin' her how you bein' mean to me too."

"mean ta you? i be makin it up ta you youn be sayin shit when i be in yo pussy" he said. She raised her hand over his mouth while giggling and shouted, "Boy shut up." He licked her ring finger. She chuckled. He said, paying with the top, "I luh dis lil two piece you got on."

She said, "They sit so perfectly, don't they." He fixed his gaze on her breasts. he licked his lip. He murmured, "mhm." "OK, you're making me lose my decorum," she murmured as she straightened her hair. He whispered, leaning forward and pouting his lips, "My fault". she licked his lips before making out with him.

She licked under his tongue as their teeth touched, then backed away. He murmured, "You always try to start some freak shit". She murmured, "I can say the same about you." "we posed ta be telepathy rememba" he said. She smirked and replied, "exactly." While exiting, he grinned and opened the door to her side.

As she got out of the car and remarked, "Boy, we're in the suburbs; I know you didn't bring that gun," he said, "I'm a gangsta baby." Dess took Symphony out of the vehicle. She rubbed her eyes as she awoke. "hey fat ma, how was yo nap?" As Dess set her down, Von questioned. Symph responded, "Good, I'm hungry." "we finna get some food ok baby" dess told her.

von picked symphony back up. Dess gave her teeth a kiss. Dess rolled her eyes and remarked, "spoilin that girl." they began to make their way up the driveway when the security guard stopped them. "Name, please," he pleaded. von and dess mugged him. Von questioned, "Who are you, nigga?" He said, "James, the family's hiree." Dess frowned as she said. She started out by saying, "desiree Smith," in a rude manner.