25

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

------------------------

Dess woke up out her deep sleep in a sweat. she looked down seeing symphony sleep in her arms. she carefully sat up looking on the other side of the bed seeing the spot empty. Confused, She stood up slowly, walking to the bathroom.she brushed her  teeth and washed her face before walking out the bathroom turning the light off. 

The time on the tv read 12:27pm. she rubbed her hand slipping her glasses on taking her bonnet off. she walked in their closet changing into a pair of black biker shorts and a givenchy t shirt. she slid on ugg sandals aswell before walking out the closet turning the light off. 

she walked out the room looking on the top floor for him. nowhere to be found. she started walking downstairs when she heard people talking. she slowed down listening to what was bein said, "aight so we gon leave at 12 , tell the girls sumn like studio or sum shit. , then we gon slide by,go shoot them niggas up das that" von explained. "alright bet" herb agreed. 

dess came down the steps everyone looked at her. "hello, nice to meet you and greet you" she mugged. "she always got a attitude" juju mumbled looking away. "and you still dont got hair" she replied walking into the kitchen. everyone else laughed and he waved her off. 

Von walked in the kitchen. "wassup mama good aftanoon" he spoke trying to kiss her. she leaned back. "you smell like liquor" she said. he smelt himself. "my bad ,lemme go hop inna shower, you gettin in too?" he asked. "im good" she replied pouring a cup of orange juice.

"you sho'? you aight?" he asked rubbing her back. "yea, im fine" she replied.  he looked her in the eyes trying to read her expression. she looked back then down at his lips that he ran his tongue across. "aight, you sho'?" he sighed. "yes , i am okay" she said. "aight, lemme find out" he mumbled before walking upstairs. 

"yall mothafuckas stay out my fucking kitchen" she told all of them in the living room "aint nobody go in the-" durk started. "shut the fuck up,who ate my baby chips?" she cut him off. everyone looked away. "dont speak all at once now" she added. "damn see i aint no snitch but it was det nigga" booka spoke pointing at juju. "nigga move yo finga" juju smacked his hand. "juel get your fat bald headed ass up,go to the deli and buy my daughta her chipsback, im not playin"  dess threatened.

he kissed his teeth."she ain talkin ta me like that" he added. dess sighed grabbing a apple out the refrigerator tossing it at his forehead. the apple broke making everyone but her and him laugh. "ouch nigga i was playin" he  winced. "take your ass to the store, dayroom as hell"she spoke.

"ion een know what that mean" he said  putting his jacket on. "deadass getting on my nerves" she said throwing the empty hennessy bottles in the trash. Her original plan wasnt to be mean, a attitude washed over her.