3

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

-----------------

Dess stated while working on files in her office, "Okay come in." Von entered through the front door, smiling. She grinned and added, "Mr. Bennett, you're awfully late." In the chair in front of her, he sat down. "My apologies," he answered. "All joking aside, Von, please stop arriving late," she remarked, pointing. 

"my bad ma" he replied licking his lips. "Anyway, today we are doing something fun it's like tossing dice, but less dangerous." She spoke. He saw her get up and nodded. she wore jeans with cut pieces dangling, and a white croptop. 

She unlocked her storage cupboard and took out some dice and paper cutouts. She pushed the cupboard door shut before sitting down on the ground. "Come on", she beckoned, gesturing for him to approach. He stood up and sat down next to her. She said, "so you roll the dice and I will pick a piece of paper from that pile and it asks a question, whatever number you land on."

He nodded in agreement. She gave the dice to him. Shaking it, he threw it, and it landed on three. From the third pile of papers, she took one. "Opinions on your music?" she enquired while glancing at him. "i luh my music, i feel like i put thought and shit into it from my past you feel me?" He clarified. She nodded.

She took a paper from pile five after he rolled the dice again and it came up a five. She questioned, "Opinions on relationships?" "Ion got feelings cuz they gon get hurt both ways, but i ain neva had a stable relationship, i always got cheated on and shit, then its whateva, but this one time, i took this new girl ta the block, she fuckin on my nigga duke, i was sad ian gon hold you, so i came ta the conclusion dat all hoes are the same" he said with pain laced in his voice. She gave his back a rub.

"Okay, Von, when me and you go, we'll actually talk about that," she murmured. He threw the dice and slipped the hoodie over his head while nodding. It struck a six. She reached for a paper in the pile of six while grinning. "opinion on desiree?" she enquired. He chuckled. "i luh me some dess, ian gon cap. she ain let me hit yet, but ima be patient cause she worth waitin fa, she fine as hell too, and me and ha got a daughta togetha" he exclaimed.

With a smile. She remarked, "I believe I know Miss Dess." He laughed as he again rolled the dice. it fell on two. She took a piece of paper out of pile two and began to read. "Opinions on the people in worldwide" she enquired. He gave her a confused expression. She revealed the large groupchat they were in by opening her phone.

He added, "Oh, i fucks wit dem, them my peoples fasho, we a big family, from all ova the place, chicago to new york to florida to detroit we worldwide forreal." She put the papers and dice in the bowl. She put the bowl in the cabinet and remarked, "That was cute." He sat back in the chair and nodded.