23

𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨,𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

-------------------

"hey yall we back,episode nine of dessvon or daysiree" dess spoke to the live as her and von walked to the pool

"hey yall we back,episode nine of dessvon or daysiree" dess spoke to the live as her and von walked to the pool. von squinted at the pool  seeing the blue water flow. Dess Raised her arm showing von in the camera. he threw some gang signs up making her laugh

She set her phone up looking around. von set the bag down on a beach chair standing behind her as she fixed her hair in the camera. "i got a new bathing suit,and cover" dess told them smiling. "dess aint nobody-" von started.  "von shut upp, damn you aways hating" dess dragged  grabbing his face. he laughed in her hands.  

she laughed along letting him go  before taking the bathing suit cover off  von took his beater off before jumping in the pool creating a big splash. "dayvon"dess shouted wiping the water off her forehead.

"guh bring yo ass" he shouted. she reached for his hand and jumped in with him laughing. he caught her smiling. "this shit warm as hell foe" von mumbled. "i knoww, move around" dess said smiling. he spun around making her laugh. 

she swam out his arms. "you tryn race?" he questioned. "yea come on" she said touching the end of the pool. he swam next to her. "rey set go" dess said quickly. they swam quickly to the other side of the pool.  von touching it before her. "ouu you lucky" she shouted with a smile.

"slow ah girl" he yelled. she laughed splashing him with water

---------

"aight im fin go to the studio, ian gon be gone fa long"  von told desiree who sat on the couch watching joseline's cabaret. "ok, bye" she said not looking in his direction.  he sighed. "dont do det mama" he  mumbled sitting next to her. "do what?" she asked looking next to her. "ima be back at like nine des aight?" he asked.

she nodded. "im fine,do what you gotta do" she said turning back to the tv that hung on the wall. "you sho'?" he asked. she nodded. "yes im sure" she repeated. he kissed her lips  standing up. "i luh you" he told her putting the hood of the moncler  jacket over his head.