22

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢s
————
Von was on live While dess and symphony slept next to him. "they got a real nigga on house arrest and shit, so ima be stuck innis fuckin house" he mumbled. looking down at dess who slept with one arm above her head and the other wrapped around symphony.

he showed her on the live.
-

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤: 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫: 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐡𝐡

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐱𝐯𝐨𝐧_: 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞
—-
"its the queen and princess, dess and symph" he muttered kissing symphony's forehead then dess' lips. she kissed back slowly opening her eyes.

"she up, wassup mama" he mumbled. she yawned looking down seeing symph sleep in her arms. "i said h
Wassup" he repeated. she waved. Slowly moving from under symph. "you want ha in her bed, ha ass was takin up my whole spot" von asked. Dess laughed softly

"yeah, dont nobody got time for her to get used to sleeping in our bed" she said her accent thick before standing up.Von laughed setting his phone down. dess walked in the bathroom and von took symph to her room.

dess walked into the closet grabbing a yellow two piece getting changed and slicking her hair that fell to her knees in a ponytail.

she went to the bathroom as von walked in the room plopping on the bed. she brushed her teeth , washed her face and then did light makeup.

she curled the ends of her ponytail. Von walked in with his phone still on live. "the queen" von said putting her in the frame. She smiled wrapping the curling iron back up sliding it in the drawer.

von wore grey jogging pants and a white shirt with red and black letters on it and long white nike socks. she smiled at von showing him her teeth. he kissed them. she laughed

"hey yall, Queen Dess" Desiree Spoke applying von's favorite lipgloss, cherry. von set his phone up against the mirror. he stood behind dess as she rubbed brown sugar scented lotion on her body.

he raised a eyebrow smelling her. she smiled at him . "you like this one?" She asked Lifting her wrist to his nose. "yeah i like the otha betta you know das my favorite" he murmured smelling her arm and then neck.

"the winter candy apple? I know i gotta order a new one, ima get a big jug cause symph like that one two" she told him rubbing the rest of the lotion in.
he kissed her neck wrapping his hands around her waist.

"yall i been busy, i havent seen von like that forreal" dess told the live sliding her prescription glasses on her face. he kissed up the side of her face the her shoulder. she did a dance rapping along to her song 'woman'