29

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

-----------------------------

Dess woke up to music being played throughout the bedroom

Dess woke up to music being played throughout the bedroom. she sat up confused, as did symphony. dess rubbed her eyes putting her glasses on looking around seeing von not in his spot. she groaned and stood up. Dess put lucid earmuffs on symphony's head helping her go back to sleep.

She walked to the bathroom seeing von in nothing but draws brushing his teeth. he spit the toothpaste out rinsing her mouth out. "wassup mama"he said. "first off all, you so disrespectful, i was trying to sleep sir" she mugged. "my bad, det was my fault" he mumbled turning the music off.

she smiled. "but good morning" she said grabbing her toothbrush. "goodmornin d" he said kissing her cheek standing behind her. she brushed her teeth as von played in his dreads. he did a dance behind her. she bursted out laughing. he laughed. "what" he asked. 

she rinsed her mouth out putting her toothbrush on the charger. she did the same dance he did making him laugh. dess' phone ringed. she answered the call putting it on speaker. "helllo" dess dragged. "hey girl, you and von wanna link, my mama tryna take everybody kids" india said. "oou yeah,for sure" dess spoke. 

"ok , durk finna get symphony then" india said. they spoke for a minute before hanging up. "von, put some clothes on" dess said hugging him. "youn be tellin me any otha time" he spoke. she quickly slid her hand down and he grabbed it laughing. "stop playin wit me" he said as they laughed together.

---
Dess, Von, India , Durk all got ready to go out. dess recorded a video of von as music played in the background. she showed his outfit and he smiled a little bit. "you look cute" she said. he laughed pulling her body into his.  she turned the vlog camera on.she made sure she looked good as the recording started.

von looked down at her just staring, "hey yall, we here, with durkia" dess spoke as durk and india walked in the kitchen. durk thew up some gang signs and india waved. "its that time, where us four, the originals, go out, i dont know where we going ethier" dess said. "shit we goin out" india said laughing.