7

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

--------------------------

"me and dess stil togetha, we fightin right now tho she ain talk ta me in a week" he told the live walking around his house

------

𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤: 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟒: 😍

𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞: 𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎𝐎

𝟏𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐫: 😐

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠

----------

"dess stop playin wit me" he said mugging the screen. She asked to join the live . He accepted her. She revealed her face and started mugging. They were both mugging each other while they sat there. Dess said, "I'm going to beat the fuck out of you." "ill beatcho ass" he replied.

She waved him away. She said while eating pizza, "I'm scared of you" "desiree, who is you talkin too folk?" he asked. "You," she said. "you ain talkin ta me" he responded. She remarked, sanitizing her hands, "I am, though." "Call me bro we finna talk and shit aint finna argue on live," he added, giving his teeth a kiss.

She pointed and said, "You keep trying to talk on the phone that's your problem." "aight den send me the lo" he said. she ended her live. He concluded the live by saying, "mmcht, i know yall see what i go through." 

--

"Did you come here to argue with me or sort out issues?" During their back-and-forth, dess questioned. "aint nobody tryna fight witchu desiree" he told her sitting on the couch. They stayed deafeningly quiet. He raised his arm and murmured, "come hea dess." She grumbled as she approached him and sat on his lap.

She crossed her arms while ignoring him. She was looking down as he began at the side of her face. Knowing she wouldn't apologize first, he sighed. "aight ma, im tired of fighting ion like fighting wit you and im not fighting wit you, so im sorry, real shit" he said rubbing her back looking up at her.