Chapter Four

Chapter Four | Can't Get Right

Date 📆 June 2023

ROMAN REIGNS
WE'RE HAVING TWINS AGAIN!!
... Wife Pregnant

Imagine having twins ... THREE TIMES!!!

That's the reality for WWE superstar Roman Reigns who just revealed his wife Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi is pregnant with twins -- for the third time!

Roman and Fahayra already have 7 kids -- Khaila was born in 2008, Karimah in 2012, twin boys in 2016, Kyanne in 2018, and another set of twin boys in 2020.

But during an interview, Roman dropped the big news ... their fam is growing again in a big way!

"You have a lot of kids?" the interviewer asked.

"Yup, with 2 in the oven," Roman answered ... "So, I'm creating my own football team! Breaking news! We haven't shared that."

First, CONGRATS!!!

Second, HOLY MOLY THAT'S A LOT OF KIDS!!!

By the way, the odds of having twins naturally is reportedly 1 in every 250 births -- so, in a way, they kinda hit the jackpot twice!

No word on when the kids are due.

Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi✅
@FahayraMattioAnoai

Damn! Lol, that's crazy. I'm pregnant!

12:20 AM • 6/20/23 from Earth • 439K Views

6,111,718 likesfahayramattioanoai I'm pregnant with my third set of twins!View all 20,290 comments4everbrooke damn sis that's how you announce it

6,111,718 likes
fahayramattioanoai I'm pregnant with my third set of twins!
View all 20,290 comments
4everbrooke damn sis that's how you announce it.
fahayramattioanoai @4everbrooke I didn't even plan to announce it but people got loose lips so 😒
sheislauren No more babies after this. Nine is good enough.
brandimaxiell How many are y'all going for? How many y'all got? Are you done?
fahayramattioanoai @brandimaxiell Oh I'm done but Joe got like thirteen kids so he good
username1 @fahayramattioanoai Where did Joe get thirteen kids from?
fahayramattioanoai @username1 Ask him. I got nine. He got thirteen.
username2 @fahayramattioanoai Are implying that your husband has kids outside of your marriage?
fahayramattioanoai @username2 not implying, simply informing.

Fahayra Mattio Anoaʻi✅
@FahayraMattioAnoai

Now if I wanted to run my mouth oh boy 😂

2:56 PM • 6/20/23 from Earth • 429K Views

"Sir, go acknowledge your baby momma," Fahayra told Joe as she walked into the kitchen.

Since Joe purposely announced Fahayra's pregnancy. Yes, she was pregnant with twins. It was a shock especially when she swore the doctor told her it was only one baby but the doctor was wrong. Fahayra and Joe were having their third set of twins. Fahayra was hoping she had twin girls.

Galina had been on a rampage and had been shading Fahayra and Joe on Twitter since the news got out of Fahayra's pregnancy.

Fahayra wasn't about to go back and forth with her on Twitter. Instead, she was prepared to catch Galina whenever and beat her ass.

"Just ignore her," Joe tells Fahayra.

"Whatever, did you pick up the boys?" She asked him.

Joe nods.

"Yup, they're upstairs in their rooms," He answered.

Fahayra looks at him.

"You know you ain't slick for outing my pregnancy to keep me from having an abortion even though I was never actually going to get one," She told him.

Joe furrowed his eyebrows.

"You said you were," He said.

"I was angry. I love my kids too much to ever do something like that," She said.

"I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't abort our babies," He said.

"Well, if you knew me like I thought you did then you would have known I wouldn't go through with it no matter what I said out of anger, you fool," She said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry," He said.

"Is that all you know how to say now?" She asked him as she scoffed.

"I can say so much more but you won't listen to me without getting angry," He replied.

She chuckled.

"Isn't it funny how the roles have switched? I remember when I had so much to say and you wouldn't listen to me and now here you are doing the same thing I did," She said.

Joe walked over to her and placed a hand on her hip. He pulled her close to his body and held her.

"I fucked up. I know that. I was being selfish and greedy. I had the best of both worlds and I thought I would never be caught. I only went to Galina when we had problems, but there is one thing you should know, Fahayra. No matter what I will choose you, I always will," He said.

"Must people get hobbies or go see a therapist when they're having problems not fuck other people and have kids with them," She said.

"I know, but aside from you she's the only person who knew me better than I do so I found comfort in her," He said.

"Instead of finding comfort in your wife," She said as she moved away from him.

"I'm trying to make things right with us," He said.

"Go to hell," She said.