Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven | Joe Is Always Team Fahayra

Date 📆 June 2023

"Really Joe? You came over here to check me about a bitch that's trying to divorce you," Galina said.

"Yes, because you lost your damn mind attacking my wife like that," Joe told her.

Joe did exactly what Fahayra wanted and honestly what he should have done from the beginning and that's put Galina in check.

She was honestly a mistake that went too far and lasted too long.

Joe desperately wanted to prove to Fahayra that she is the only woman for him.

And he needed Galina to understand that she could never take Fahayra's place in his life.

"So you love her more than you love me?" Galina asked.

Joe wanted to laugh in her face.

"I liked you, it wasn't love, Galina. It was never about love with you," Joe answered.

Galina purses her lips at him.

"You don't mean that," She said.

"But I do, and you know that, you just don't want to believe it. I was having fun with you, living in two worlds but honestly, the world I want you aren't in it, Galina, I'll support the kids but whatever you thought we had is done. I'm always going to pick Fahayra over you, over anyone," Joe said.

"Wow," Galina said, holding back her tears.

"I'm sorry, I should have ended things after Joelle was born but I didn't. I was selfish and greedy. I apologize for stringing you along but please stop all the online drama. Fahayra did nothing wrong," Joe tells her.

Galina nods.

"Okay, just please be here for our kids, that's all I want," Galina said.

"I will always be here for our kids," He said.

"I would like to sit down with Fahayra," She told him.

Joe pulls a face.

"To talk things out," She said.

"I don't think you guys need to be seeing each other anytime soon plus she's on bed rest," He said.

3,145,234 likes
fahayramattioanoai Pool side bed rest 😂✨
View all 11,122 comments

Fahayra and the girls sat poolside as they watched the boys play in the water.

"Slow down, boys," Fahayra called out to the boys.

"Mommy, I don't think you should be out here," Kyanne said, sternly.

Fahayra made a face at her youngest daughter.

"Why not?" Fahayra asked.

"Because Dad is going to be so mad that you're not in bed," Karimah answered.

Fahayra so badly wanted to say fuck your dad but she bit her tongue and just chuckled instead.

"I think you should go back to bed. I do not want to see you and Dad yell at each other again," Joelle said.

Fahayra frowned.

"I'm sorry you guys are witnessing us fight so much lately, I promise things will get better," Fahayra tells the girls.

"When? When you divorce Dad and we have to live in two different houses?" Khaila asked.

"Khaila," Fahayra said.

"No, why can't you forgive him so we can be happy again?" Khaila asked.

"Because when someone hurts you it's not easy to forgive them, okay, you don't think I won't forgive your dad, huh? I want to so badly but when someone lies to you like the way your dad to me, it's not easy to be happy with that person. It takes time," Fahayra explained.

"But will eventually forgive him, right?" Joelle asked.

"I hope I can," Fahayra replied.

"If you don't forgive him then what will happen to us?" Karimah asked.

"Nothing. You guys will just have two everything in two households, we will love just like we love you all now and that will never change even if your dad and I are not together," Fahayra answered.

Joe walked outside with a small frown on his face.

"Fahayra," Joe said.

The girls immediately prepared themselves for Fahayra and Joe to get into another screaming match. Fahayra frowned at the way the girls are behaving and at that moment she decided to make a change. No more yelling.

"Joe come sit with us," Fahayra said.

"You're supposed to be in bed," Joe said.

"I know but I need to be around my babies and they wanted to swim," Fahayra said as she pulled on his arm for him to sit on the lounge chair next to hers.

"Fine but next please let me know when you get out of bed," Joe said, slightly confused by her behavior.

"Okay, I will," Fahayra said.

The girls relaxed.

"So, Joelle, do you like your room?" Joe asked Joelle as he grabbed Fahayra's legs and placed them on his lap.

"I love it. Thank you so much for making a room for me here," Joelle answered.

"You're welcome, I'm glad you like it," Joe said.

"You're welcome, sweetie," Fahayra said as she mentally rolled her eyes at Joe removing her heels and massaging her feet. "What are you doing, sir?" She asked him as she tried to move her legs away from him.

"You shouldn't be wearing heels, they elevate your blood pressure," He answered.

Fahayra closed her eyes.

"I'm not even going to ask how you know that," She said.

"Dad, can we go to London with you for Money in the Bank?" Khaila asked Joe.

"Oh yes, we have to go," She said.

"They can go but you're not flying, Fahayra," He said.

"I'm going, you know I love London," She said.

Joe shakes his head.

"You're so hard headed," He said.

Fahayra ignores him.

"We're going to London, girls!" She said, excitedly.