Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven | It Goes Down At The In-Laws

Date 📆 June 2023

3,111,718 likesfahayramattioanoai Summa time fineness pregnant and all✨View all 10,239 commentsromanreigns 😍

3,111,718 likes
fahayramattioanoai Summa time fineness pregnant and all✨
View all 10,239 comments
romanreigns 😍

After spending her afternoon at the spa. Fahayra was now at her in-laws' house to pick up the kids. When she pulled into their driveway she noticed a car that seemed familiar to her but she wasn't sure where she had seen it. She shrugged it off and walked into the house through the garage.

She heard laughing in the kitchen as she walked in and saw her mother-in-law talking to Galina.

Fahayra didn't even think twice about what she was going to do. She immediately ran up to Galina and kept repeating in her mind to just hit her in the face and not the stomach.

"I told you I was going to catch you, bitch!" Fahayra screamed as she punched her in the face.

"Fahayra, get off of her! Help!" Patricia yelled as she struggled to pull Fahayra away from Galina.

Fahayra and Galina continue fighting until Galina loses her balance and falls to her knees. Fahayra punches her in the head and pulls her hair.

"I told you I'm not the one! Don't ever fucking play with me," Fahayra said as she slammed Galina's head against the wall and pushed her away from her.

"Fahayra!" Sika yelled.

"Don't yell my name! Got this bitch sitting here laughing and all comfortable like she ain't destroy my family," Fahayra said.

"You're pregnant!" Patricia screamed.

"I know that but I owed her an ass whooping. Now where are my kids?" Fahayra asked them.

"Joe picked up them already," Sika tells her.

Fahayra rolled her eyes and smirked.

"That motherfucker," Fahayra said as she composed herself and gathered her broken jewelry.

Joe had set Galina up. He came and got the kids and didn't tell Fahayra so she could catch Galina at his parents' house. He knew Fahayra was going to beat Galina once she saw her there and he would do anything to make Fahayra forgive him and that includes letting her beat the shit out of Galina.

Fahayra let out a chuckle.

"Fourteen years and this how he feels about you. He set you up, Galina. He knew I was coming here for the kids and that I would find you here," Fahayra tells Galina.

Galina starts crying.

"That's how much he cares about you, boo-boo, he let his wife come here, knowing how much I wanted to fight you," Fahayra said, laughing.

"Enough, Fahayra," Sika said.

"Whatever," Fahayra said, leaving.

After a quick drive, Fahayra was at home.

"Joe, you ain't slick," Fahayra tells him as she enters the living room where Joe is sitting and watching television.

Joe looks at her and smirked.

"Did you get it out of your system?" Joe asked her.

Fahayra nods.

"Oh yeah, I did. Left her at your parent's house in tears," Fahayra answered before picking up a pillow and hitting Joe with it. "But doesn't mean I forgive you for what you've done," She told him.

"I'm trying here," He said.

"You shouldn't have done it in the first place because I didn't do anything wrong for you to cheat on me for fourteen years, Joe," She said.

He takes a deep breath.

"You know what's crazy? If you had just cheated once I probably would have forgiven you but no you didn't cheat once, you cheated for fucking fourteen years and had kids with her," She said, hitting him with the pillow.

"The kids that you promised I would only be able to carry for you, you gave her a piece of you that I thought I would never have to share with anyone else. You're a piece of shit. I tried and tried but I can't forgive you, I just can't understand why you would do this to me," She said as she now had the pillow against his face.

Joe grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms up to get the pillow off of his face. He was shocked. Scared, honestly. Was Fahayra capable of killing him because of his infidelity? He was starting to believe she could kill him.

Fahayra swiftly look up at her husband with a shocked expression, briefly surprised by her blind rage that she would try to suffocate him with a pillow.

"I'm sorry," She said as Joe started crying.

He then stops his movements by putting a finger up.

"I've driven you mad. I got you to point and honestly if killing me makes you forgive then do it. I just want you to know I love you. I cheated for selfish reasons and it had nothing to do with you. You were perfect... You still are perfect," He said.

"But I wasn't perfect enough for you not to cheat on me, Joe," She said with tears falling down her face.