Chapter Forty-Eight

Chapter Forty-Eight | The Flow

Date 📆 August 2024

2,001,813 likesfahayramattio Seasons change

2,001,813 likes
fahayramattio Seasons change. Storms surge and cease. Rain pours down one day and the sun shines another. Leaves die and fall only to bloom with vibrancy and potential the next season.
View all 8,122 comments

Fahayra was living her best life. At first, she was sad to be single but now she realized it was a blessing to be alone. For the first time in her life, she didn't have to put a man first.

Joe had the kids and Fahayra was enjoying her backyard with her sister Seema who was also recently single having separated from her husband.

"I'm telling you now we are getting drunk!" Seema said.

"Hell yeah," Fahayra said.

Seema pulled out her phone and started recording Fahayra dancing and singing to Anitta's Envolver.

Seema cheered Fahayra on as she did Anitta's dance move in the grass.

Meanwhile, at Joe's house, Joe stared down at his phone. He blinked a couple of times, instantly getting irritated at what he saw on Seema's Instagram story.

"What the fuck is this?" Joe asked himself, staring down at the video of his wife dancing in her bikini. "This is what she's doing now," He muttered before trying to call her again and grunting in frustration when his call went unanswered.

A text message popped up on his screen from Seema. "Stop being a creep!" He read the message out loud.

Joe sent Seema a lengthy text message about having decorum as married women. Seema replied with a fuck you and we are single women.

Joe and Seema went back and forth for a little bit before Fahayra took Seema's phone and put it on Do Not Disturb. Fahayra didn't need her day ruined by Joe calling her all day.

"Girl, ignore him," Fahayra said.

"Nah, he pissed me off like I should go over there and curse his ass out," Seema scoffed, leaning forward to grab one of the drinks from the table, downing it before reaching for another.

Fahayra clicked her tongue and shook her head. "He is upset I'm ignoring him, he wants me to reach out and I'm not going to do that," Fahayra said.

"I don't know who's worse him or Brock? Like you did your shit and lost your wives and now you wanna act like we're the bad guys," Seema said.

Fahayra rolled her eyes. "I think it's because they think we're going to take them back like I'm done with him, if anything I'm not going back," She said.

"Period, moving on for good, not looking for nothing," Seema said.

"Exactly," She sai