Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty | A Gender Reveal Party & Anniversary

Date 📆 July 2023

2,019,900 likesfahayramattiaanoai I got to experience the Little Angels 3d/4D Ultrasound 🥰View all 5,892 comments

2,019,900 likes
fahayramattiaanoai I got to experience the Little Angels 3d/4D Ultrasound 🥰
View all 5,892 comments

Fahayra and Joe found out the sex of their babies on Saturday when Sefa and Almia threw them a carnival-style gender reveal party.

Equipped with funnel cakes, fire throwers, stilt walkers, and dazzling dancers, it was clear that this was not the average gender reveal party.

"I've been keeping the genders a secret for days now and I can't keep Joe off my back so this party needed to happen," Sefa told the guests as he called Fahayra and Joe upfront to reveal the genders.

Everyone laughed.

"Are y'all ready to find out the genders?" Sefa asked everyone.

"Yes!" Everyone shouted.

Fahayra and Joe could not stop smiling when pink and blue confetti burst into the air, loosely forming a heart and revealing that they will be having a girl and a boy.

Then the whole party pulled their poppers releasing tons of pink and blue confetti that fluttered through the sky.

Fahayra was so happy that she jumped up and down before starting to twerk, as her friends yelled out their encouragement.

"Your wig told us the answer from the start," Joe said as he touched her hair.

Fahayra was dressed in a tight tan dress and a blue and pink wig.

"The box that I dropped told you the genders," Fahayra said, dancing in the grass while Joe place his hands on her stomach.

"You said it was a fake," Joe said.

"I lied," She said.

"I can't believe we're having a boy and girl," He said.

"There are enough boys in this family, it's about time for a girl," She said.

"I mean we could keep having kids," He said with a wink.

Fahayra pursed her lips.

"So is thirteen not enough for you?" She asked, looking him up and down. "Sir, please keep your dick to yourself," She said as cocks her head back in shock.