Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two | The Day of Joe

Date 📆 July 2023

Liked by trinarockstarr, khloekardashian, romanreigns, and 7,000,000 othersfahayramattioanoai Pursuit of Fahayra 📷 @khloekardashianView all 21,525 comments thejessiewoo Love to see it!

fahayramattioanoai Pursuit of Fahayra
📷 @khloekardashian
View all 21,525 comments
thejessiewoo Love to see it!

Joe walks into the house with takeout bags in his hands. Although, Joe could cook. He didn't have the time to do so because of how busy the kids' schedule was today. He didn't realize that they were involved in so many activities. He knew they did things but not to this extent which made him realize that Fahayra did a lot for this family to function.

"I could have cooked," Khaila said as she rolled her eyes at the sight of the takeout bags.

Joe shakes his head.

"Just like your mother," Joe said.

Fahayra did not like takeout food most of the time especially when she knew she could cook something better than the takeout food. So, he wasn't surprised that Khaila had taken after Fahayra in regards to cooking at home instead of ordering takeout.

Joe places the takeout bags on the kitchen table. Joelle brings plates to the table and everyone grabs a plate. Waiting for Joe to unpack the food.

"I hope you plan on cooking while Mom is away because she is going to kick your butt if she finds out you only fed us takeout while she was gone," Khaila said to her father.

"Damn, you're not even going to cover for me," Joe said.

"Nope," Khaila said.

"You know she doesn't play," Joelle said.

Joe sighs and plates the food for each kid.

"For your information, I do plan on cooking I just didn't have time today," Joe told the girls.

"Mom always has time," Karimah said.

"Because your mom thinks she's superwoman, I'm not that perfect," Joe said.

"She is superwoman," Jairo said.

"She's awesome," Jeremias said.

Joe smiled.

"She's a great mother to you guys," Joe said.

They sat there for a while eating when Joe's older brother, Aleni walked into the kitchen.

"Unko!" Jairo exclaimed getting out of his seat and running toward Aleni.