Author's Note😃

Hii again my beautiful people 💓

Another 10 chapters done! It's crazy to me that I have been this consistent in writing this book. Right now I'm flooded with a lot of ideas about how this story is going to move and in what direction and weirdly I'm getting ideas for my next novel as well. We have reached 100 reads now. Absolutely crazy to me cause I thought I wouldn't even get a single read. Thank you all so much.

I hope , you as a reader are enjoying it as much as I do while writing it. A huge thanks to Tanya9512 for adding this book on her reading list and for letting me know through the comments that she is enjoying it. I am so grateful for having a reader like you.
And for DonaAnto4 again for voting consistently. Your vote motivates me everyday to continue writing.

For those of you who are reading this please vote and comment to let me know what you think about the story. Constructive criticism is very much welcomed as well. Also share it with your friends if you think this is the genre they would prefer. It would mean a lot to me.

I hope you find the characters relatable and I hope through my writing I have given you more happiness than sadness in form of trauma writing. I will edit this novel multiple times until I'm fully satisfied but for now my priority is to finish the piece before I run out of discipline. Also discretion is advised because we have some content related to abuse.

I hope to see you after another ten chapters and wish you happiness and luck till the time we meet again.

Love,

Sage S. 💫