Chapter 23

AURELIA

It has almost been a week since I got the tattoos but it still hasn't healed. Even though Iggy said it takes four to five weeks my apprehensions went into full paranoia. I have been on Google searching things like Can you die from an infected tattoo?, Natural remedies to heal a tattoo faster? Treatment for reactions to a tattoo.

I couldn't practice at the gym so I'm doing light exercises at home now. Not going to the gym has also saved me some time to study in the morning.

"I still don't understand why you don't sleep when you aren't going to the gym?", Lee asked.

"Cause I don't want to feel lazy when I'm all healed and have to go back to the practice,"

"This bitch all motivated.  I do one sit up and wait for my abs to pop out," Raven shook her head.

We  walked into the class to keep our bags on our seats. Since  the whole yogurt incident I have been sitting next to Zayn in literature. He later asked  Raven to shift next to me with the entire group. We stood at the end of the row discussing our assignments. As the semester is progressing the professors are really making us beg for grades with over the top project works.

"YOU SLUT! You really got Zayn all wrapped around your little finger and you think you think you are some exotic little shit...

SLAP

...when actually you're a FUCKING WHORE....

PUNCH

...and he is mine even though he has those fucking tattoos YOU WILL STAY AWAY FROM HIM."

I winced in pain. The slap surprised me but wasn't hurtful but she punched me right in the abdomen. I closed my eyes to register what happened. Barbie entered the classroom yelling when I was talking to the group. We all naturally turned in her direction and tried to make out who she was yelling at when she slapped me across face and punched me.

"YOU FUCKING HORMONAL BITCH!How dare you...", I heard Zayn's voice.

Raven's voice overlapped Zayn's. "YOU HOE..."

Before they both could finish their sentences  I grabbed Barbie's neck and slammed her face in the nearby table and held her their.

"I'm not a slut and I have no intention of wrapping men around my fingers. You think you can hit and bully me and I won't answer. Why? Because of Gandhi ? You got it all wrong...." she flutters like a little bird to free herself.

"Equality bitch. If a man did it to me I would have cut his hand off and I'll do the same to you and then wipe the damn floor with the mouth you like to run so much. So go pick someone of your own size and take these two telletubbies with you." , I said all of it so coldly and calmly that it scared me. I let her go and she looked at me in horror and tears running down her face smudging  mascara all over.

"Boo hoo go cry in the corner bitch". Somebody called from the top seats.

Barbie turned to leave followed by Mia and Stacy.

"And Barbie...", I called her.

She stopped on her track but didn't turn around.

"....about staying away from Zayn. Make me!"

Wuhuuuuuu......

The class started wolf whistling and howling .

I groaned and sat on the nearest seat.

"Are you okay? ", Lee asked.

"She wakes up at four something ...Barbie shouldn't have fucked with her.", Raven said