* 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 *

I never craved attention, until I tasted yours.

-*-*

𝑨𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆•

As we pulled into the driveway I watched as the front door opened, Ares and I stepped out of the car. I watched Victoria come down and hugged her son lovingly, looking further up the steps to see Stefano waiting at the top.

"You must be Adrienne!" she walked over to me I nodded smiling, not expecting her to pull me in for a hug.

"Your as gorgeous as I thought!" she smiled, Victoria was a stunning lady. Her long black hair cascaded down her back, revealing her tanned skin tone. She wasn't a little lady, but she wasn't tall either she was kind but would do anything for her family she would treat everyone kindly unless they gave her a reason not to.

Walking beside Ares we walked towards his father, Stefano was a tall man roughly the same height as Ares. His cold dementor and similar green eyes to Ares were narrowed on me his hair was slicked back giving him a more professional look. Victoria walked up beside her husband, slapping him on the chest lightly.

"Stefano, sii gentile." she hissed as he looked down at her.

"Sorry amore mio." He smiled looking back towards me.

"Hello, sir" I politely introduced myself.

"There is no need for formalities Adrienne, call me Stefano" He shook his head leading us inside.

"Aurora!" Victoria called Aurora down from her bedroom I watched as she walked down the steps her black hair swaying behind her her heels clicking as her eyes were set on me.

"So, you're the wife," she spoke as she walked down the last step, eyes scanning my body.

"I am, I'm guessing you're the sister?" She nodded walking closer to me and taking my hair into her palm.

"Where did you pick this one up from?" she smirked

"Aurora" I looked at her "I'm not some hooker he picked up from the streets, so don't think you're better than me" she smirked.

"I like her." She turned to Ares

"Ciao, little sister" he smiled hugging her.

"When does the meeting start papà?." He asked walking back to stand beside me.

"Very soon so get sorted, and then meet me in my office," Stefano spoke following Victoria into the kitchen.

I followed Ares as he walked up the stairs, and towards the room we would be sleeping in, our bags were placed on the bed. I walked and sat down at the vanity to remove all my jewelry I watched Ares walk into the bathroom and the door close which was soon followed by the sound of the shower being turned on.

Not long later I heard the bathroom door slide open making me turn around before turning my gaze back over the balcony and watching the gorgeous landscape I felt Ares's presence behind me pushing me to turn around.

"I'm going to go see my papa, I'll be back later." I nodded walking past him.

I heard the door slam as I walked into the closet picking out a baby pink dress that reached around my mid-thigh I added some new jewelry and some white ankle strap wedges, I grabbed my purse off the vanity before leaving the room I mean I am in Italy why not look around?

(The dress is at the top of the chapter!)

(I have not disclosed where they are because I have no idea where to put them!)