* 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 *

--*--*

𝑨𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆•

I awaken to the feeling of arms wrapped around my waist pulling me close to a hard frame I could feel Ares warm breath fanning my neck.

"We have to leave earlier than expected" He spoke into my neck, his morning voice raspy.

"Why are we required to leave?" I ask looking around the room.

"I'm required at some meetings, that I cannot afford to miss" I felt his grasp loosen from my waist before I felt him exit the bed and walk into the bathroom.

"What is the meeting about?" I pause "If you don't mind me asking"

"I have a meeting with the leader of the Spanish mafia" He spoke calmly.

"What time will we leave?" I ask pulling the covers to the top of the bed.

"Early afternoon, if everything goes to plan." I stood beside him in the bathroom brushing my hair, as he brushed his teeth.

"We will permanently be staying at my estate, once we arrive back into Italy."

"Is that far from your family's home?" I questioned.

"It's an hour away from my parent's home" He replies stepping out of the bathroom, I'm not far behind him.

"Will I finally get to meet Eros and Zeus?" I asked smiling, he nodded grabbing some clothes out of his suitcase.

Ares entered the bathroom, and I began getting ready, putting my belongings back into my luggage once they had been used. I was wearing a black strapless ankle-length dress with gold hoop earrings and pulled my hair up into a ponytail with my curtain bangs visible.

Ares exited the bathroom while I was doing my makeup, it wasn't often I went without it I'm not particularly eager to cake on my makeup, so I typically go for light foundation amongst a few other things. I exited the bedroom and walked down to the kitchen, making myself a coffee while leaving water in the jug in case Ares wanted a coffee. Looking down at the gold watch clasped on my left wrist, I decided to read before the flight so I would be able to sleep during the journey.

--*--*

3rd Person:

Ares and Adrienne had boarded the jet around half an hour ago, Ares was busy typing on his laptop and answering phone calls, while Adrienne seemed to struggle to keep her eyes open but refused to sleep this early into the flight, Ares must have noticed her head drooping but then slowly rising back up.

"Why don't you sleep in the bedroom?" He suggested looking up from his work.

"It's too early into the flight.." Adrienne let out a tired mumble.

"Just sleep, darling" Ares spoke softly, watching as Adrienne slowly rose from her seat, mumbling something Ares didn't quite catch.

He watched as she slowly walked into the bedroom which was located in the back of the plane, while Ares continued to work Adrienne slept soundly cuddled into the covers, letting out soft breaths.

With an hour or two remaining before the plane would be scheduled to land, Adrienne woke up from the sudden jolt of turbulence. She slowly pulled the covers off herself before she pulled the covers back up to the top of the bed before she exited the bedroom to return to where she and Ares were previously seated.

"Non mi interessa, sistemalo prima di atterrare!" Ares's harsh voice flooded throughout the cabin "Capito?" He scoffed as he hung up the phone, he could feel someone else's presence behind him.