* 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 *

--*--*

𝑨𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆•

I awoke this morning with a dull ache between my legs, a small sigh left my mouth as I felt Ares shift bedside me only the sheets covering our body. I pulled his hands from my waist before I left the covers finding his white button-up shirt I slid it over my body before going to the bathroom and cleaning up my appearance.

After I slid on some shorts under the shirt, I wandered down the hall toward the kitchen and began making poached eggs and bacon. I let some music play in the background as I cooked letting my hips sway to the beat I didn't hear the footsteps behind me letting out a startled gasp when I felt arms link around my waist pulling me toward a hard chest.

"I expected to wake up beside you." Ares rasped, planting soft kisses along the side of my neck I hummed.

"I wanted to make breakfast..." I smiled when he pressed a kiss to my cheek before stepping back.

"What are you making?" He questioned.

"Poached eggs and bacon... is that okay?" He nodded before saying.

"It's great, thank you mi Amore." I smiled dishing up the food grabbing his plate and my own I walked to the table.

"I have a job interview today..." I looked up at him, an uneasy smile on my face, I watched as Ares looked up frowning.

"What?" His voice was calm but I could tell he was annoyed.

"I have an interview at noon" I spoke, rubbing my hands nervously up and down my thighs.

"Where." I watched as he leaned back in his chair.

"Wilson's enterprises" I watched as his jaw clenched, he pulled out his phone before rapidly typing before my phone dinged I looked at the notification before looking at him with my mouth agape.

"Why the fuck is Wilson's enterprises in my name?!" I asked shocked.

"It's not Wilson's enterprises now... It is now De Luca Enterprises and you're the CEO" He smirked

"Why would you do that!" I asked annoyed.

"You wanted a job, and now if I want you home, in my bed... with me" he paused his gaze shifting to my lips "You will be in my arms among other things, and I wouldn't want Marc Wilson to be your boss." He grinned.

"Why do you care!" I asked my annoyance evident.

"Because if Mark touches you even if his hand brushed yours passing a file or anything, I would kill him and I made him an offer he couldn't refuse" I clenched my thighs together and nodded.

"Now finish your food, we have places to be" He grinned placing a kiss on my cheek.

Ares gave me some time to get ready after I finished my meal. I decided to wear black suit pants, which had a more flowy appearance. I combined the pants with a white silk top that featured gold accents on the bust line. I accessorized the outfit with gold jewelry and white heels.

I grabbed my phone and sunglasses before walking down to Ares's office, I knocked on the door before entering he was on the phone but nodded and beckoned me over to him once I had walked around his desk he pulled me to sit on his lap resting his hand on my thigh, I leaned back into his chest as I waited for him to finish up with his phone call.

"sarò al magazzino nel pomeroggio, fino ad allora non disturbarmi a meno che non sia urgente" He spoke gruffily into the phone before hanging up and pulling me closer to him and connecting our lips.

"Do you need to go down to the warehouse?" I asked as he began to kiss down my neck, he sighed pulling back.

"I'll go later, we have things to do and then I'll drop you home before going in" He exclaimed, I up from his lap. 

"Can I come with you?" He paused looking at me.

"No" He spoke looking down at me.

"But why?" I asked confused.

"I said no Adrienne, you're not coming" I frowned before protesting.

"Why not, It's not like I haven't been to a place like that before!" 

"Adrienne, I said no and that's final" I looked away from him rolling my eyes, before walking out of his office.

Ares and I sat silently in the car, I was confused about why I wasn't allowed to come with him to the warehouse. I sighed continuing to look out the window we had pulled up outside Wilson Enterprises (soon to be De Luca) I stepped out of the car and waited for Ares who stood beside me wrapping an arm around my waist to bring me closer.

"Behave amore." I rolled my eyes, and as we walked through the door I noticed the receptionist greeted us as we walked in.

"Mr Wilson doesn't want any visitors today." She shakily spoke up, pushing her glasses back up the bridge of her nose.

"Well, that won't matter now since my wife here is the new CEO now where is his office again?" Ares bluntly replied, I watched as the girl looked unsure if she should show us to the office. 

"I'm sorry, his office is on the 7th floor it's not hard to find once you're up there" She smiled uneasily.

"Thank you...?" I questioned.

"Lia" The girl smiled.

"Thank you, Lia" Ares pulled me toward the elevator and pressed floor 7, he leaned against the wall pulling my back flush into his chest and kissing my exposed neck. As we walked into Mark's office he was already packing up his office, he saw us walk through the door with a frown on his face he approached us.

"Hope it was worth it, Mr De Luca." Ares nodded pulling me closer to him.

"An early birthday gift for my wife" He smirked, I froze he remembered my birthday.

"You brought your wife a company for her birthday?" Mark spoke astonished, Ares nodded planting a kiss on my forehead.

"It's just a small gift" Ares shrugged as if buying a multi-million dollar company didn't make a difference in his bank account, it most likely didn't make much of a difference at all.

"Anyways, have you told your employees yet?" Mark shook his head.

"Well you might want to do that, my wife is CEO now after all." Mark nodded, pulling out a form.

"You need to sign this, it's to transfer ownership." Mark passed me the file, I read over it quickly before grabbing a pen from his desk and signing my name down the bottom.

"Thank you, Mr Wilson" I shook his hand, passing him back the file.

"Let's go, Amore" Ares wrapped his arm around my waist.

--*--*

(Not edited)

This chapter literally took me forever and, still, I'm not too fond of it but yolo.

Thank you my darlings for 7.2k??!!

The next chapter will be Adrienne's birthday, and I have a lot of ideas for that 😏😙

anyways,

Love you all,

Mwah