Protection

(!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!)

-Y/N POV-

You slowly turned and looked around. Your eyes fell upon a well-dressed gentleman with blonde slicked-back hair and a goatee.

"Uh..? Hello?" You said, confused.

"Why what's your name you pretty little thing~?" he said as he walked towards you. You took a step back.

"Y-Y/N.."

"Such a lovely name~! Care to dance~..?"
"No-No thank you, sir..." You said, taking another step back. With that, his whole demeanor changed. He straightened up, eyes narrowed.
"I see you do not understand the opportunity I am giving you here. Any woman would give up their right arm for the opportunity to dance with me, Sir Cardigan." He said haughtily. Wow- this guy was a pompous asshole. You rolled your eyes and began walking off, only to feel a grip on your wrist. You tried to wrench your hand away but the grip tightened.

"If you do not want to cooperate princess.. I shall make you." he hissed. You looked around in a panic as he pinned you against the wall, eyes filled with hunger. He leaned toward you but before his lips could make contact, a figure bowled him over. You slid down the wall shaking, not bothering to look at who your savior was. You closed your eyes the feeling of panic still in your chest. You could feel yourself slowly start to lose consciousness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You felt your eyes flutter open as you regained consciousness.  You slowly sat up and looked around. You were in an unfamiliar place. It didn't look like Alastor's house and you were immediately put on edge. The decor was mainly black but the walls were a soothing shade of blue and there were three TV sets in there alone. This guy must be rich. You shakily stood and walked around inspecting the rest of the house. There was nobody home and you didn't know where you were so it wasn't a good idea to leave. You found a book in a  random room and sat back down on the couch. You opened it and began reading.

-Alastor POV-

The night before had been agony. Y/N had taken too long in the bathroom so I went to go check on her, only to find her missing, and a man unconscious against the wall. I then searched every corner of the block to no avail. I sit up in bed today, my thoughts jumbled. I had work.. yes.. work. Where I wouldn't be seeing Y/N because she'd been KIDNAPPED! I struggled to control my anger and worry as I got out of my bed. I vowed to search every last place on this earth until I found my darling. I don't know why she made me so worried. I'd never cared about the well-being of anyone else before but Y/N was special.. and I had no intention of breaking my word. I ran through a list of people in my head, seeing if there may have been a reason to kidnap you out of jealousy for your work or to spite me. I remembered one of the women from the interview had been there as well as a few others I vaguely recognized. I hummed in thought while I got ready for the day. There was also... my eyes widened as I stood straight. I knew who had her.

-Y/N POV-

You'd finished the book you were reading and got up. You began searching for another one when you heard the door open. You gasped and quickly sat back on the couch. A man walked in. He was about a foot shorter than Alastor and he was wearing a navy suit with thin vertical stripes of a brighter blue running down his petticoat. He had clean-shaven brown (almost black) hair, with a thick puff of it, slicked back on the top of his head. One of his eyes looked milky, with a scar running through it. You assumed he was most likely blind in that eye. His other one was blue. His skin was pale and he was currently... looking straight at you. Crud.

"Um. Hi...? M-My name is Y/N and I just kinda.. Woke up here..?" you said, letting out a nervous laugh.

"It's nice to properly meet you Y/N.. You see, I brought you back to my house after last night's... incident." He said. His voice was deep and slightly gravelly. The memory came flooding back, full force. You'd completely forgotten what had happened. You supposed that was your brain's way of dealing with the potential trauma.

"Thanks.." You said, smiling slightly.

"Of course Madam. And you're welcome to stay here as long as you'd like" He said, walking towards the staircase.

"Wait!" You said. He turned around. "You never told me your name!"

"Oh! My apologies Madam." He said, chuckling. "My name is Vox."

And with that, he left the room leaving you alone with your thoughts.