Chapter 67:

'Asshole.' I mutter as I walk away from Pablo who's glaring at me from the other side of the bar. It takes everything in me to not slam his face into a glass bottle right now.

I don't look where I'm going and bump into someone. I look down at a petite blonde girl who looks me up and down.

What's her problem?

'Why did the boss pick you?' She asks, raising an eyebrow.

'Because I'm his granddaughter,' I reply, earning a scoff. 'And I deserve it you little bitch.'

Her mouth falls open at my remark and her brunette friend comes next to her.

'So you've been in the presence of D.D?' He asks.
I'm reminded that no one knows what his real name is.

'Yes.' I grit out. He tried to have me killed.

'Im just as skilled as her.' The girl snaps as if I wasn't standing in front of her. 'I can't believe he let a traitor back in.'

'How old are you?' I ask.

'Eighteen.' Her and the boy say in unison.

'Good.' I scoff and she rolls her eyes. I land a punch on her jaw, making her stumble backwards into her friend who looks dumbfounded.

'You little-' she starts.

'The boss will kill you if you finish that sentence.' Christianto comes to my side and drapes an arm over my shoulder. I glare at him.

'And you really don't wanna piss him off.' He continues.

The girl rubs her jaw and I know that it's going to bruise.

'Let's just go Jaz.' The boy says, dragging the girl away.

'Good punch.' Christianto smirks. I shove his arm off me and he turns to me.

'So about last night.' He says, walking next to me. 'What really happened.'

'Excuse me?' I ask.

'I know something happened Dilara.' Christianto says. 'What was it.'

The look on his face tells me that he's not going to drop it so I sigh and give in.

'Adriano snuck into my room.' I sigh.

'And?' He raises an eyebrow.

'I was fucking him and then he ate me out.' I snap. 'Satisfied?'

Christianto stutters as he tries to reply and I narrow my eyes at him. Whatever he was expecting this was definitely not it.

'Oh.' He clears his throat. 'Thanks for clearing that up.'

I roll my eyes and walk off to my room. The ceremony is tomorrow and I need my rest.

**************
It's 3:39am and I can't sleep, so instead, I've decided to roam the hallways of The Ravens base.

I'm careful to not let any guards or recruits see me. I creeping along a hallway when I see a door slightly open. The door that leads to the basement.

Dominico warned me to not go in there but when do I ever listen to him. I want to know if Adriano is still down there, if I can see him for what might be the last time.

I quietly slip through and walk down the dark stairs, making sure that I don't make too much noise.

The basement is dark and I can't seem to find a light switch. I turn on my phone flashlight and I'm shocked at the rusted, metal table in front of me.

On it lays bloodied torture weapons and I suddenly feel extremely nauseous. The blood still looks fresh and I gag at the smell. I pray that it's not Adriano's body, that our plan isn't ruined.

I back up and my back hits some metal bars. I turn around and gasp at the sight infront of me.

Zoya sits, chained up like some animal. Her face is bloodied and her arms have fresh scars on them. She's gagged and her tired eyes widen when she sees me. I move my flash light and see Amira behind her, trying to sleep. Her white hijab is dirty and she's in a similar state to Zoya.

'Oh my god,' I gasp. I try to break open the cell but it doesn't work.
Zoya shakes her head.

'Where's the key?' I ask.

She signals to the wall next to her and a key hangs from there. I grab it and open up the door.

Amira sits up and I run to Zoya and unlock her chains. She pulls down her gag and gives me a tight hug.
I get started on Amira's chains and look at Zoya.

'How did this happen?' I ask. I look at Amira and feel guilty for suspecting us. My heart drops, if neither of them are the traitor, that means that the real traitor knows our plan.

'Dilara you need to leave.' Amira says.

'What?' I say. 'I can't leave you guys here.'

'Dilara you need to forget you saw anything.' Zoya adds. 'It's a trap.'

'What?' I narrow my eyebrows. There's no way anyone could know I'm here.

I hear footsteps coming out of the shadows and I grab my phone.

'Well, well.' A female voice says. 'What do we have here?'

Alora steps into my view, followed by Dominico and Vittoria.

'You,' I gasp.

'I missed you.' She smiles.

Dominico puts an arm on her shoulder and smiles cunningly at me.

'Bet you didn't see that coming.' Vittoria laughs.

I start hyperventilating and trying not to freak out as I back away from them. The expression on Alora's face makes it seem as if she was never the lovely girl I knew.

'It was you all along.' I breathe. Zoya and Amira going missing, the poisoning, my miscarriage.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
That's a lovely way to end the chapter! I have made an Instagram account for me to tell you guys whenever I'm making another book and all of that authors stuff. The username is: ywrit.es.
Have a nice day!