Chapter 5

Fourth's POV

After the day Gemini came over to celebrate him getting accepted by his dream company, I could barely see him. Not even in class. He often skipped classes for workshops and trainings for his upcoming project. He would often be asleep when I come over to his house, making it harder for the both of us to communicate.

I wanted to tell him everything, about my body progress, about what happened in school. I wanted to help him with practices too but I don't get those chances anymore.

Everything is changing so rapidly that I couldn't keep up with the change.

Not long after, GMMTV debuted him right away thanks to his amazing talents, he didn't need much training. Gemini got to play the role of  second main lead in a teenage romance series.

The spotlight shined on him made the whole entire world obsessed with him. After the series aired Gemini gained his fame overnight. With his looks and his acting talent in the series. He became so popular so quickly.

He's booked for the rest of the year making it hard for him to continue going to school so his parents agreed on homeschooling him instead until he graduated.

Our interactions with each other kept reducing.

I would offer to send him food at his shots just to catch a glimpse of him but he would refused saying the company has set a strict diet he had to follow. He can't just eat anything and everything anymore which is understandable he's a public figure now.

But either way I would send food trucks for him and his crew that's filming on set.

I would ask him to spend time with me when he's free but he said he prefers to take a rest alone which is totally understandable because he's tired.

But then I found out he always went out with his new celebrity friends when he's free.

I would try to call and text him in hope to listen to his voice but my calls were declined and my text were left on seen which is totally understandable because he's busy.

But Mark told me Gemini always replied to him all the time.

At this point I'm making my own excuses for Gemini's change in behaviour. I realised it but I didn't want to admit it.

What happened?

What did I do wrong?

Why is this happening?

It came to the point where we're neighbors yet the only time I got to see him were on screen.

From bestfriends to strangers in a matter of seconds. What a turn of event.

...........................................................

It's been almost a year since I started my fitness journey. I changed my eating habits, thanks to the nutritionist my dad hired and it was foremost with P'Pond great help I've managed to lose 30KG. We went to the gym together after school almost everyday except for the weekends where I would have my cheat day and roam around Bangkok with my dear senior. He graduated high school already but he still goes to the gym with me after his classes at the university.

My body changed for the better. Ironically I still need new uniform but in way smaller size. I can walk longer without feeling like I need to take a sit and I don't lose breaths anymore.

Everything has changed.

The routine I'm used to, the food I'm used to, heck even the person I'm used to were no longer a part of my daily life.

Truthfully I don't know how to cope with it but instead of continuous cries, I swallowed it.

I engrossed myself in one thing. The only thing I've ever wanted for myself. To get my dream body.

I became obsessed with losing weight that I would go to such lengths of only eating an apple a day and nothing else. I would refused to eat anything when my family forced me to and I often find myself wanting to run off everything I ate on the treadmill.

The home gym I never once stepped my foot into has been my most visited room nowadays. It came to the point even my sister who's been nagging me to lose weight told me to stop. But I couldn't.

I can't stop. I won't stop.

Because once the exhaustion stop he would appear. Gemini would appear in my thoughts and it'll rip my heart apart knowing he's no longer by my side.

Gemini moved to an apartment closer to the city center, closer to his company. It only added to our already distant friendship.

In those months, not even once I get to see his flesh. From not being able to be apart from each other for 1 hour, to not seeing each other at all for 1 year.

I wonder if he even knew that I've lost weight. That I practically look like a different person now.

I'm going to graduate high school in 2 months. I've always thought I'd be celebrating these milestones with Gemini but he doesn't even go to our school anymore and technically he already graduated high school due to his achievements through homeschooling.

His parents told my parents Gemini finished a whole year's worth of test for high schoolers in a couple months so he could graduate and focus on his job instead. He's still the same Gemini that never cease to impress.

Me? My physical has changed but the inside is still the same.

I still have no idea what am I supposed to do after I graduated.

The plans I made. The plans WE made.

Can no longer take place....

He cut me off his life after he became the brightest star in the sky.

Then I'm just left here admiring him alone. Holding onto the past promises that only I remember.

It hurts. But it's life. He knew what he was made for and thus he made it.

Now it's my turn to find what I was made for so I too could shine on my own.

...........................................................

Author's Note

I'm sorry if it feels kinda rushed. I feel like I've been dreading the plot too long that I should get to the main storyline instead.

Hope you guys enjoy!