Chapter 12

Gemini's POV (Present Time)

It's him.

It is really him....

When the elevator's door swung open I thought it was one of my many hallucinations of seeing him again. But it was not.

He looks... Different.

Way different than those pictures Mark has been constantly sending me. It wasn't about his weight or the way his apple cheeks were gone.

But it's the way his eyes sparkles, how the light hit his glowing flawless flesh, how the pink tint adorned his cheeks and how his smile still reached his eyes. But for the most part he looks- Happier...

For a second I couldn't take my eyes off of him. No. I didn't want to look away from the beauty I was blessed with.

That was until my eyes moved lower and it captured the most heart wrenching image I could've ever imagine of seeing. Just that it wasn't made up. It was real.

I didn't know that by only seeing his dainty fingers intertwined with someone else's could ache my fortified heart this much.

Would it be better if I just ignore it? Ignore him? Ignore my feelings?

Just like what I've done all these years....

I forcibly tear my gaze away from them, from him. Making sure to keep my composure and my expression in place. I just need to act as if I've seen nothing. Like I've seen no one.

I held my breath as I pretended to be ignorant and made my way out of the elevator into the office area.

Never in my life I've ever felt suffocated just by a mere glance at someone.

2 years... I managed to do this for 2 years. I could do it longer.

I could.

I could?

I could....

.................................................

When Mark went on and on about how I should've come back before Fourth gets stolen away from me. I had too much confidence.

I thought with all those years spent together, he would've waited a little longer for me to come back.

Because if he did, I would've come back.

I wasn't naive. I wasn't dumb.

I saw the way Fourth looked at me with eyes full of love and longing.

He yearns for me as much as I do for him.

I love him. I knew he love me too. We love each other.

That's the only reason I'm torturing myself like this. I'd rather be the one who's in pain than ever putting him in a danger.

Was what I did wrong? Was he not feeling the same? Was it-

"Gemini?"

"Norawit?!"

"Gemini Norawit Thiticharoenrak! Are you even listening?!", a menacing voice called out which definitely pulled me out of my trance.

"Sorry, what was that again?", I really should pay attention to this meeting. What am I doing spacing out in an important meeting like this... Pull yourself together Gemini!

"Since clearly you wasn't paying attention from the start, I'll cut it short because I don't want to repeat myself. Are you okay with playing in a BL series? That's the only answer I need right now.",