Chapter 8

"Why is everybody staring at me? Is there something on my face?", Fourth asked his group of friends as they gathered around for their graduation ceremony.

All the graduates were supposed to line up before the ceremony starts but Fourth couldn't help but noticed more than couple pairs of eyes been looking at him for a while now. At first he thought it was just his feelings but it's getting more obvious the longer he stands in line.

His family members and his boyfriend are all sitting at a designated place for the audience. He haven't formally introduce Pond to his family but he's planning to do so today.

Mark and Ford themselves takes a look around their perimeter and indeed people are definitely staring at Fourth. Ford turns his attention to his friend to see if there is anything on his face but found nothing.

"Weird...", Ford mumbled to himself but just shrugged it off thinking it was nothing before looking at his smartphone and out of habit the first thing he checks is his instagram account.

He randomly clicks on the row of ig stories until he stopped at one particular video that surprised him to the core. No way... he thought to himself before showing the post to Fourth.

"I think I know why they're all staring at you."

Fourth turns his attention to the screen, grabbing the device out of its owner's hand to look closer. GMMTV's official Instagram account reposted a video of him singing at the museum the other day. The video has gone viral to even Twitter and Tiktok community.

Mark who's an avid Twitter user goes to his account and the #whoisthisguy is trending with the video of Fourth's singing attached to each post. He then hands his phone to Fourth.

"It's the same in Twitter too."

Fourth scrolls through to the reply section and it's flooded with people asking who is the singer in the video.

His voice is so soothing.

I could fall asleep and have a good dream if I listen to this every night.

His pure talent made him shine.

Who is he? He's cute.

Oh my god, his voice!

Is he a new GMMTV artist? Hope he debuts soon!

He goes back to Instagram and clicks on the reel video that GMMTV's official account reposted on their story. It was originally posted by Pond, his boyfriend, captioned 'Blessed by my angel.' However since then, multiple videos of him shot in different angles were posted by random people who was probably watching him at the museum that same day.

Fourth feels ambivalent. He genuinely doesn't know how to feel right now. Should he be happy or should he be concerned about it?

But why would he? It's not like it's a bad thing.

Fourth hands the phone back to his friends before taking out his own. He doesn't have any salient social media presence heck even his Instagram's profile picture is an image of a music note and his username is 'fourthlikethenumber' which his 14 years old self thought was funny and he never change it ever since.

Thankfully his account is private and people doesn't seems to find him just yet because Pond didn't tag him. He doesn't follow a lot of people, mostly just his friends. He didn't even follow his own sister because he doesn't want the attention from being a model's brother. No one in school have any knowledge that his sister is one of the supermodels or else his life will be double the trouble. He already had to deal with Gemini's fangirls that kept asking him questions about Gemini now imagine how the boys will harass him for his sister's number.