Chapter 11: Cruel fate

Candy swallowed hard on his word. He was telling her to hold hair again? She stretch fort her hands and held his soft hair again while he return his lips to her chest.

His lips parted and capture her br**st again. This time Candy let her moans out freely. He hovered over her and kissed her neck, at the same time positioning himself in her entrance.

His thrust came hard. Candy's body jerk, she whimpered at the pain. Another thrust came without wasting a second. He was hitting her deep not giving her the chance to breath.

"Easy.. ohhh!" She digged her nails onto his back. It seems her plead fell onto deaf ear because his thrust came harder. In the next moment, she reached her climax.

Turning her around, he made her ass face up to him. His callous hand pinned her head to the bed. One could she the red marks of Diego's hard kiss on her delicate skin.

'He's a monster' Candy thought. It seem he definitely going to drain her energy tonight again. Is this the cycle she'll have to endure? The pleasure is there but she wished for his gaze to be filled with affection. Isn't that the essence of being a couple?

The next hard thrust made her snap out of her thoughts. Candy felt his hot fluid feeling her. Wait! He didn't use protection!

Could he have known what happened to her years ago?

'The miscarriage affected you greatly Miss. Candy. The chance of you getting pregnant is very slim' The doctor's voice rang in her head and she let a tear out. Right, she had almost forgotten about her cruel fate.

When he pulled out of her, she collapsed on the bed, breathing hard.

"Get yourself prepared for tomorrow's work" He declared and stride out of the room.

The warm running water hit Candy's skin as she stay under the shower with her head buried on her folded knees. Light sobs could be heard coming from her as she clinched her fist tight.

'You're a whore!' Mark cold voice sounded in her head. She remembered how anger took the best of her, taking his life and also the unborn child. It's all her fault.

"It hurts" She whimpered on her spot as she wrapped her arms tighter.
___

"He did?" Natalie frowned as she listen to Kelvin's explanation.

"Yeah, and I think he is Candy's boyfriend"

"Candy has a boyfriend? How is that possible?" Natalie thought for a while. Everything just to confusing. The man Candy had hugged seems powerful than Jameson.

"I don't think they are easy to beat ma'am" Kelvin said.

"That is why I'm going to call your boss" Natalie said, Kelvin's eyes flew wide open.

"What no. I'll do whatever it takes to bring Candy back in here" Kelvin plead.

"You've fail me thrice and I'm losing my patience" Natalie said pulling out her phone.

"Ma'am" Kelvin called gently but she already dialed the number.

In a not so dark room filled with thick smoke coming from the man seated with a woman strangling him. He smiled when m hand trailed down to his hardness.

The sound of his phone ringing disturb his moment. Reaching his phone, he saw the name of Natalie flashing on his screen.

"Today is really good" He said after picking up the call.

"Hello Lord Vortex, How have you been?" Natalie's voice sounded over the phone.

"Missing you" Vortex replied, releasing thick smoke from his lips. The lady before him wrapped her hand on his length earning a groan from him.

"I need your help" Natalie went straight to the point.

"What about Kelvin?" Vortex frowned but then graon when the lady began to move her lips on his length. His hand went straight to her hair and he held it tight.

"He couldn't handle the person who has Candy right now. He is useless" Natalie said.

"Then I'll have to kill him. How could he make my love get mad" Vortex said softly.

"I'll wait for your reply Vortex. This person seems powerful than I thought. Just let me know what you need just to get it done. I want Candy before this week ends" Natalie demanded.

"Fine, I'll get back to you. I need to destroy a hole right now" Vortex said ending the call.

Natalie dropped her phone gently and exhaled lightly. She's definitely going have Candy soon.
___

Knocking on the door lightly, Marvel waited for Venessa. Soon the door opened, revealing her with a towel tightly wrapped around her chest.

Venessa rolled her eyes, trying to shut the door but Marvel held it immediately.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Fuck off" She wanted to shut the door again.

"Venessa!" Marvel called holding back the door, this time forcing himself into her room.

"Fuck off!" She snapped at him.

"Is this because of what I did that day? Why are you this way? He is married already"

"It seems you don't get what you made me lose?" She asked.

"I can't just let you marry andother man before me-"

"It was temporary!" She yelled

"Fuck temporary Venessa. I can't just take it but you never listen. I want to marry you, and spend the rest of my life with you but you're not giving me the chance to!!" Marvel yelled frustratingly, his eyes tearing up.

After a moment of silence, Venessa let out a laugh.

"Are you kidding me? Hey, since did you have such a thought?" Venessa asked taking Marvel by surprise.

"What?" He frowned.

"You're way too off my standard. Taking you to my parent will be like an insult. I only let you be with me because because of the pleasure I earn" Venessa said in a stern voice. Marvel felt his heart breaking into pieces.

"I am trying to reach your standard and make myself presentable to your parent. If this is prank, stop. All our moments means nothing?" He asked.

"I thought it did but when I met Diego. I know what a man is. He's way too better than you in every aspect and that fact that you made me lose the chance of getting married to him. Piss me off" Venessa said coldly.

Marvel jaw clinched hard.

"I'm done with you Marvel. Don't you ever show yourself to me again"

"Venessa" Marvel wanted to step close but she warned.

"Don't try it or I'll call the security"

Marvel stopped in track and stared at her for a while. They've been together for three years and she is going to throw all of that away?

"Fine, if that's what you want then-" He paused and took a deep breath. "I won't bother you. You'll regret this" He turn and leave the room.

Venessa let out the breath she was holding. This is the right thing to do, right? Hannah had promised to get her married to Diego no matter what.

Her phone rang and Hannah's name flashed on the screen.

"Hello, Ma'am" Venessa greeted politely.

"Get yourself prepared very soon. Diego will be bringing his bride to the mansion"

"Okay ma'am" Venessa replied and the call ended. She stared at her phone as Marvel's words echoed in her head.

"Whatever" She muttered, throwing her phone on the couch.