Chapter 96: Dear wife

Not too far away, was another building. At the top was Vincent with a telescope. When the building explode, he gasped and shifted back. He actually saw the two familiar figure at the building window and was shock to see Romeo and Diego.

Diego was now at the river drowning while his younger brother.. his brother.. is dead.

There are five of them watching but he was the only one who saw it.

Shock etched on every part of his face. A hand held his shoulder.

"Mister, we have to leave now. Our work here is done" A voice said behind him. Hearing no reply from Vincent he frowned. "Is there something wrong?" He asked suspiciously.

Vincient snapped back to reality, and shook his head vehemently. "Nothing of course" he breath out.

"Let's go, the military and fire fighters arrived"

Well since Diego is drowning then he shouldn't worry right? There's no need to tell Griffin about it.

But still, he could shake off the feeling of losing his only brother...
____

At the hospital, when the news spread like a wild fire, Hannah was seated on her bed, her expression blank at she stared at the television. A night news flashed on the screen and it was like she had just snapped out from her trance.

*THE FAMOUS DIEGO GONZALEZ KNOWN AS THE BILLIONAIRE DEVIL WAS CONFIRMED DEAD AT A TERRORIST ATTACK IN MOSCOW*

She slowly stood up to her feet with wide eyes. For the first time in weeks she spoke.

"Diego is dead?" She muttered not knowing what to feel. She suddenly heard footsteps approaching. She quickly hop on bed and pretend to still be traumatized.

Vincent, her husband walked in drunk, and she was surprised to see tears in his eyes. Isn't he supposed to be rejoicing? Definitely, something went wrong.

Vincent sat beside his wife, his lazy gaze moved up to her as he smiled.

"When will you be fine huh?" Vincent slur his words as he reached for Hannah's hand. "I've missed you"

Hannah stayed quiet. People let out their feelings when drunk, so she crave to know what he have to say.

"You know I've been trying to do anything to make you happy my love. I wanted to give you the best, money, power, anything. Even though you were so demanding, I tried to satisfy you Hannah.." he paused and sniffed. "I really did. I sacrificed my humanity, going after my brother. He hated his wife because of me and ruined his own family.. but still I lost to him. You hated me because of that. I wanted to stop.."

Hannah doesn't want to admit this but all what her husband is saying was reaching her.

"Our son is now a beast. He doesn't even care about anything or anyone. I tried to stop him but he threatened his own father to death... And now it's too late. Romeo.. Romeo died in his son's place. He blew up in the fucking building while his son drown in the river.. Hannah what kind of parent are we huh? He doesn't even care about us even after what we had done. He never visited you after his release.. I hate to admit this but I feel so bad" Vincent sucked his his breath, tears dripping down his face.

He squeeze Hannah's hand gently and rest his head on it. His breath turned even indicating his sleep.

Hannah stayed frozen, her eyes teared up but she quickly wiped it off.
___

PRESENT***

Candy released Hannah from her grip with shock. Romeo is dead, that means Jameson saw Romeo's body instead.