Chapter 63: Physco

*YEARS AGO*

"I don't think I can, until I repay you" Young Jameson said. "With my life" He added and Diego frowned.

"Stop saying nonsense and fuck off. Should I break your bones too?" Diego glared.

"No you won't" Jameson chuckled. Diego face loosen a little and he stared close to Jameson's face.

"Have we met?" Diego's question caught him off guard.

"Not really.." Jameson replied.

"You're the boy from the hospital" Diego cut in. He had seen Jameson when he was rushed into the hospital when he got his conciousness for a second. Seeing his silence. "I knew, I know you from somewhere"

"Ha," Jameson scratched his head.m awkwardly. "Can we be friends then?"

"No" Diego replied firmly and began to walk away.

"Why?"

"You'll die"

"Aww, so you care about me"

"No I don't!" Diego snapped at him. "You don't owe me anything. Don't make me regret saving you back there. Maybe I should have left the boys to beat you up"

"But you didn't.. I'm stuck with you bro"

"Don't call me that"

"You hungry?"

"The hell?" Diego raised a brow but his stomach growled afterward.

"See?" Jameson chuckled while Diego only stared. Soon both boys were eating together. Jameson's was busy talking about himself. Diego found him as a talkative but didn't stop him, instead, he felt surprisingly cool around him.

"I know how unfair the world might have treated you.. so I'll fight by your side Diego" Jameson stated one-day.

Diego sighed and faced him. "You'll die in the second in my war. You're so weak"

"I'm in a teakwando class, I've built up my muscle" Jameson said showing his small muscle to Diego.

Diego stared at him for a while. "Fine, if you impress me so well then I'll be your friend"

Jameson's eyes widened and his face lit up in excitement "promise?"

"I promise" Diego replied with a smirk.

During lunch, a bully slapped Jameson while he was eating.

"Are you enjoying that food you're eating so much? Dick face" The boy scoffed and began to leave.

Jameson suddenly pour his food on the boy's head, leaving the plate covering his head.

"What did you.." The boy made to snap.

"Are you enjoying bathing in that food? Pencil dick" Jameson smirked and left the cafeteria while the other student laughed.

Diego was watching the scene with silence. Jameson just messed with the most feared guy in the school. Cleaning his face, the boy immediately followed Jameson and saw him entering the staff restroom, then blindly followed too.

Getting in, he hit Jameson to the floor and began to kick him on his stomach.

The door of one of the restroom opened and the bully's father appeared. He was a respected politician thinking his son is a calm behaving student but he was wrong.. seeing the scene.

"Dad?" The boy's face contorted into shock and fear.

The man stepped forward and Jameson pretended to be in so much pain by crying out. The man got upset and slapped his son immediately.