3.

Ja'Nia Zykera Jackson

I pulled up at my mommas house and saw kj's car parked here making me gasp cause they was having a family reunion without me !

I grabbed my keys and made sure I locked my car doors before using my key I still had to open her door. I closed it and heard them in the kitchen.

Kj drew his gun out at me "who tf is- nvm it's ha ignorant ass" he said while putting his gun away.

My momma turned around and smiled at me "hey my baby , what brings you by ?"

"Nawl momma don't smile at me , why y'all was having a family reunion without me" I frowned.

"because we don't like you duh , I been told you we adopted you why don't you listen ?" my brother said looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

My momma chuckled "you stay telling that girl she adopted" she said while shaking her head.

"on my ma I hate niggas" I mumbled while walking to the living room since it was connected to the kitchen.

While I was walking I felt something hit my head I turned around frowning rubbing my head.

"Don't put that bullshit on me" my momma said looking at me with her face scrunched up making Kj laugh.

this damn lady threw a spoon at my head

"Tryna have me dying early & shit" she mumbled before reaching in the oven taking something out.

Just then the front door opened and my favorite person walked in.

"ew y'all ugly asses here ? damn" my dad mumbled when he walked in.

"cmon pops yk you love seeing us" Kj said tryna give him a hug. He side eyed Kj and kept walking to my mom.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek and hugged her. "y'all so ugly" I said rolling my eyes.

"can't get mad cause you single" my da said before bussing out laughing. Ian even say nun back cause he was right.

"leave her alone" my ma said hitting him with the spoon she hit me with.

I walked over to my dad with my arms open smiling asking for hug. He smiled back and gave me one kissing my forehead.

I knew I was his favorite🤪

"Ion like this favoritism he be showing it's disgusting" Kj said looking at us with his face scrunched up.

"Ain't shit disgusting but yo breath" My dad said before walking to the living room.

Kj blew in my face "my breath stank fr ?" he asked and I almost slapped tf outta him.

"DONT BLOW YO BREATH IN MY BABY FACE YOU GON KILL HER" my dad said before running to me dramatically asking me was I okay.

Me and my mom bussed out laughing while Kj straight faced him.

That's how it's always been all our life , Kj was always close with mom and I've always been close with my dad. Of course if I needed my mom I could go to her but me and my dad just always been hooked.

"but seriously why y'all ova here ?" My mom asked with her eyebrows raised looking at me and Kj.

"they just fat they don't come over here unless you cooking , ole wide back asses" My dad mumbled.

"Ik you ain't calling nobody fat all them damn zebra cakes" my brother said back to him. I was just laughing cause the arguments always have me cracking up.