11.

Jaquavis Amir Smith

Right now everybody was discussing what we wanted to do for Meme birthday which was October 10th.

fun fact : my name actually meme & my birthday actually october 10th🤪🤪🤪!!!

Mark wanted to give her a surprise party since she said she wanted to be surprised at least one year for her birthday. We been gathering ideas and she also said she wanted to take a trip to Jamaica so we were working on that.

"Meme tammat goin to fuckin Jamaica she betta be payin" Ty mumbled.

"stfu broke ass nigga , whatever my baby want she gon get it nigga" Mark said bucking at Ty. He fake jumped and rolled his eyes.

"damn I should've been yo baby" Tj said laughing making everybody else laugh.

"you so fruity" Shay said still laughing. He mugged her and shot a bird at her.

"Okay fr tho y'all wanna go to jamaica for my baby ?" Mark asked looking at all of us. We all agreed and he made sure to tell Shay & Nia to keep it a secret.

"ight nie all y'all gtf out my house goodbye" He said pushing all of us out.

"I should've put a fuckin firework in there" Tj said shaking his head walking away to his car with Jada.

"mama" I called Nia since she was to busy in her phone. she hummed in response still looking on her phone. I snatched it from her and she smacked her teeth.

"who tf is Kj ?" I asked with my face scrunched up.

"can you just give me my phone my stomach already cramping i'm really not in the mood" she said looking like she wanted to go off.

"nah you cheating already here bra getcha shit" I said chuckling while shaking my head. She just straight faced me , grabbed her phone and walked over to Shay.

Ty walked up to me "tf y'all fussing for ?" he asked with his face scrunched up.

"bruh she bein sneaky textin a nigga named Kj wtf" I said back. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"bitch how dumb is you? that's ha brother tf you expect ? she can't text ha siblings ?" he asked mugging me. I started feeling bad since I had accused her of cheating knowing her stomach was hurting.

"yea- go get some help like fr" Ty said again before walking away laughing. I walked to his car and tried to grab her but she moved.

"cmon i'm sorry ian know that was yo brother" I said looking at her. She just nodded and gave Shay a hug before walking to my car.

Once I got in she turned to me and started going off.

"my fucking stomach hurt and you wanna be on bullshit if you think i'm "cheating" or whatever the fuck you think i'm doin , you can leave" she said sounding mad asf.

I didn't respond and she started talking again "Eve hungry ass already don pissed me off for today if you gon add on to my problems please gtf out my face" She mumbled.

I wanted to laugh because she stay on Eve ass but it's not the right time.

I still want my ones with ms eve

"i'm sorry mama , I gotta go handle some tho so ima drop you off back home" I said looking at her.

"idc cause I wanna just be alone right now" She said..I just nodded and started the car pulling off.

Later on I pulled up outside her house. I grabbed her neck and gave her kiss before she could get out.

"call me when you wake up ight" I said pulling away still holding her neck.

"mk" she said before I let her go and she started walking to her door.

I waited until she walked in for me to pull off cause you never know these days. I turned on some music before driving down the street.

I needed some more cigars so I pulled up at the gas station first. I got out and make sure I locked my car because these crackheads is NOT no joke.

I walked in the store and picked up some snacks and shit since I was craving some lifesavers. I made my way to the counter before hearing a annoying ass voice.

"hey bae" I heard Kayla say from behind me making me roll my eyes. I ignored her and was about to pay for my stuff before she said something.

"unt unt i'll pay for it baby" she said before grabbing her card and actually paying for it. I just let her pay for it cause she just dumb asf🤣🤣

I shook my head before grabbing my bag still ignoring her until she followed me to my car. "wtf you want bruh" I asked clearly irritated.

She started touching on me making me push her back off me "cmonnnn let's go to my house" she said biting her lip.

"yea i'll follow you there go head" I lied just to get her out my fucking face. She smiled and walked to her car cranking it up.

I got in my car and went the opposite direction of her and laughed because she actually thought I was following her. I pulled up to the trap soon after seeing everybody smoking & chilling.

I got out and started walking towards the porch "Wassup pussy" Tj said standing up to dap me up.

"Wassup dick" I replied before laughing at the face he was making.

"Why you here ? ain't you pose to be with yo tarantula ?" he asked with a eyebrow raised. I slapped the back of his neck before replying.

"Where yo jaguar at ?" I asked referring to Jada.

"She went to her momma house to get some" he replied before taking a pull from his blunt.

Just then Melly walked outside "well if it isn't Jaquavis. What brings you by ?" he asked me smiling sounding white making Tj laugh.

I smacked my teeth "ight nie I heard about yo std's" I replied before laughing. He glared at Tj who was holding his stomach from laughing so hard.

"this why ion fw yall" he mumbled before walking back in the house.

"can't get mad cause yo shit itching and burning" Tj yelled in the house and Melly ran out chasing him.

They were running around the trap and I started laughing cause them niggas so childish.

"melly yk yo old ass betta sit down them knees gon buckle" one of the niggas sitting on the porch yelled.

Tj stopped running and started rolling on the grass from laughing so hard making Melly stop running also.

"one day ima slap all y'all" Melly said out of breath.

"nie look , you over there outta breath gon need a damn oxygen tank keep on" I said making everybody else laugh and atp Tj was crying straight tears.

Melly just flicked us off before walking back in the house. I went over to Tj since he was still in the grass.

"Im finna head out , you good ?" I asked laughing. He nodded and dapped me up before I started walking to my car.

"nice ass" I heard him say from behind me.

"ong & its jiggling" I heard Aaron say before I turnt around.

Everybody started laughing "y'all niggas fruity" I said shaking my head before getting in my car.

I knew Nia wasn't up yet cause she could sleep a whole week if nothing woke her up fr like damn.

Since ian have shit else to do I just decided to go home and take me a nap.

________________________________