28.

Omniscient

"Okay put the blind fold on." Ty said handing Shay a cover up for her eyes. He got her a push gift but she couldn't figure out what it was.

She begged & begged to know what he got but he wasn't letting up. "Why can't you just tell me." Shay said getting impatient.

"Ight so yk that car you was looking at ?" He asked excited to show her. He hoped she was happy because that's all that mattered to him.

"Yea , what about it ?" She asked frowning. Ty threw up his hand & a car pulled up making Shay gasp.

 Ty threw up his hand & a car pulled up making Shay gasp

( Black just do some to me😩)

"Unt unt i'm imagining shit." Shay chuckled wiping her happy tears. "It's yours mama." Ty said & she jumped into his arms.

Tj hopped out the car smiling recording them. The rest of the group walked up smiling , happy for her there brother & sis.

"I love you so much." Shay cried in his shirt. "Stop crying baby I love you to , now go drive it." He spoke pulling away before wiping her tears.

She pecked his lips before grabbing the keys from Tj hopping in the car. Nia , Meme & Jada all hopped in with her ready to go twerk at some headlights.

Shay pressed the start button starting it up amazed & happy. Once she got it right she backed up pulling out the driveway. "Where they going ?" Mark asked & everybody shrugged.

"They just left you fat mama." Qua said pouting looking at Nyla who looked annoyed.

Since she cried when everybody else picked her up he tried it & surprisingly she didn't cry with him.

He laid her on his chest patting her back noticing she was sleepy. She clutched onto his shirt and kept pulling his neck part down making him scrunch his face up.

"Think she tryna suck yo titty." Mark said before bussing out laughing & everybody else joined in. "Akeke Ahaha." Qua said laughing before straight facing them.

He looked down at Nyla. "No fat mama ion have no milk in my titty." He said & everybody started cracking up at how genuine he tried to sound.

"You is hellll nigga." Ty said shaking his head grabbing his daughter from Qua. "You got the shop yet ?" He questioned giving Nyla her pacifier.

"Yea I got it." Qua smiled. He ended up buying Nia her own shop as a push gift. He knew she had been looking for a shop for the longest but finally gave up.

Since Tj had some connections he was able to finally find a good spot & decorate it just the way she'd been talking about. Meme even said she'd help out & work there until Nia was ready to get to business.

He also got her a lot of more things but he knew the shop would be the one she would be excited most about.

_________