10.

Terrell "Tj" Mims

"Tj come tf on bruh dayum" Jada complained as I was taking to long on purpose to get ready.

Since my car broke down I just asked her to drive me to the trap rq since Big Melly called me over there saying he needed a favor.

"i'll be glad when you stfu and push that wig back some" I said mugging her.

"Nigga- ykw ion gotta argue witchu long as I got my car i'm good" she said tryna be funny.

girl fuck you

"oh you tryna be funny huh ?" I asked and she bussed out laughing. "damn sholl is" she said laughing harder.

I just shook my head at her and slid on my nike slides. We walked downstairs and I made sure I locked up before going to her car.

"lemme drive man" I said tryna take her keys from her.

She mugged me before speaking "when hell freezes over , the reason yo car in the shop nie" she said mumbling the last part.

"stfu and drive" I said giving her the address since she claims she doesn't know where the trap at.

"i still don't understand how you don't know where the trap is" I said before she pulled off.

"well i'm not you hunny" she said before laughing causing me to mug her.

"and put yo seatbelt on" I told her seeing she didn't have it on.

ion play bout safety

"unt uh real niggas fly out the window" she said bobbing her head.

"ight we gon see how much of a real nigga you is when you fly threw the damn windshield" I said before bussing out laughing.

She straight faced me "talking shit like I won't crash this hoe" she said before acting she was about swerve off the road.

I looked at her crazily before speaking "watch I beat yo ass" I said. "yeen gon beat shit we gon be dead" she said before making a right.

"tuh i'll beat yo ass then dig you up and beat yo ass again." I said holding on to my seatbelt.

"Yeen gon do shit" She said scoffing.

"it'll be December 31st when they get me offa you" I said but still a lil scared cause she really would crash this hoe.

"nigga said December 31st" she said before bussing out laughing.

"play with me if you want to Jada" I said glaring at her side profile.

She just rolled her eyes and kept driving.

                                  _____

"yoooo" I said walking in the trap seeing Aaron and the rest of them boys smoking.

Aaron was cool asf you could tell he wasn't on no snake type shit. He had to provide for him and his little sister and i'll always respect that even if he had to turn to the streets for money.

His mama left him to take care of his lil sister , he had basketball scholarships and was supposed to leave that day but his mama took advantage of that and walked out on them.

He'll never forgive his mama for that knowing he could've actually made something of his life but he keeps going just for his little sister.

They all spoke back before I walked in Big Melly office. I just walked straight in since ian gaf and regretted it instantly.

"Bruh Melly wtf" I said smacking my teeth and closing the door back since I walked in on him getting his dick sucked.

"nigga hush for I shoot you" Melly said from the other side of the door.