17.

Omniscient

Despite what happened yesterday Nia still needed her things out of the house but didn't wanna see Zay. She stayed in a hotel to clear her head & get herself together.

She was sitting in her driveway debating about going in or just driving somewhere else. Regardless she still needed her shit.

"Fuck this I need my fast charger anyway cause tuh" She scoffed hopping out of the car.

She creeped in the house trying to be quiet while just grabbing her important things like her work computer and everything else.

That's when she started hearing low grunts and moans making her roll her eyes. She walked in on them nonchalantly grabbing her stuff minding her business.

"WTF ZAY" she heard the girl yell before Zay pulled the covers over them.

"MAN NIA GET THE FUCK OUT" Zay yelled at her covering the girl up.

Nia just started laughing hysterically "How tf you gon tell ME to get out ?!?! YOU DONT PAY SHIT HOMELESS ASS BITCH" She yelled back.

He jumped from her tone and she looked at the girl. She looked familiar but couldn't put her finger on it.

The girl smirked at Nia before responding "did he tell you about his child he has on the way ?" she asked smirking.

"did he tell you about them stds he got yesterday ?" Nia cocked back smiling sarcastically. She knew she was lying about the stds but just wanted to be petty.

"WHAT ?!?! YOU SAID YOU WERE CLEAN" The girl yelled at Zay.

Just then Zay lunged up and punched Nia in her chest making her wheeze. "Bitch stop lying" he said between the punches.

"ZAY STOP !" The girl yelled but he just kept punching. Until Nia weakly went in her pocket trying to hurry and pull her taser out.

Once he saw it he immediately jumped back and Nia ran out.
_______________________________
Nia knocked on the door & heard a deep familar voice ask "who tf is it ?"

"Nia" she mumbled and they opened the door looking surprised.

"damn who tf beat yo ass ?" they asked looking at Nia's face with wide eyes.

"Tj...where's Jada ?" Nia asked on the verge of tears. "She went to Shay's house to get her airpods , what's wrong ?" he asked looking concerned.

Just then Jada walked in. She looked up from her phone and gasped "WHO TF DID THAT ?!" she yelled asking.

"Mama calm down" Tj said tryna keep Jada calm knowing she has anger issues.

"Ain't no fucking calm down , did you get jumped ?!?!" Jada asked examining Nia's face. She shook her head no letting a few tears fall.

"I'm sorry I wasn't yelling at you i'm just mad" Jada said before pulling her into a hug & Nia just cried holding her.

Tj walked away to call the group. Once the call connected he spoke "Aye man come over here"

A few minutes later the whole group walked in and saw Jada holding Nia while she was crying.

"What happened ?" Meme asked looking at Nia crying.

"Right who we needa fuck up ? me & my baby can fight" Shay said tying up her hair.

Ty slapped her neck "shut up before I send god two of his children" He said making her roll her eyes.

Nia lifted up and looked at all of them & she saw a face she thought she'd never see in a longtime. Qua

"Oh hell no" Mark looking at her face. "Y'all finna make me come outta fuckin retirement" he said again dragging his hands down his face.

"I been needing some to punch please tell me who did it PLEASE" Meme begged.

Qua just looked at her looking nonchalant but inside he was mad asf & ready to beat somebody ass.

"His name is Zay" Nia mumbled and itwas drop dead silent until Meme spoke up.

"Zay ? as in the Zay that fuck with Jariyah ?!?!" Meme semi yelled.

"well ain't that some shit" Tj mumbled & Jada threw the remote at him.

"Ight nie you gon be looking just like her keep on" he said muffling his laugh.

Everybody smacked their teeth looking at him. "Too soon ?" he asked scratching the back of the neck. Everybody just shook their heads knowing he don't take nothing serious.

"But dead ass tho y'all don't think that's suspicious or some ?" Tj asked with his eyebrows raised.

Of course Meme thought it was suspicious but she was also wondering what Jariyah & Zay wanted with Nia.

"Man fuck allat let's just go kill em" Qua spoke up loading his gun making everybody look at him.

"ole trigger happy fucker" Ty mumbled shaking his head. "ima look into it cause some ain't sitting right with me" Tj grumbled walking away.

Even tho Tj acted slow when it came to investigating he had it down packed. He walked away going to his room.

Him & Jada insisted on moving in with each other but never got around to it. More so because Jada liked her own space but she did take moving in with him into consideration.

He hopped on his laptop before searching for anything suspicious. What he found next shocked him......

________________________________

Meanwhile... Zay was getting ready to expose Nia's one secret. Nia never told anyone the secret not even Jada.

But one day he grabbed her phone and noticed she kept writing in her notes. She had a few locked but he guessed the code since she was slow to put it as 1234 and read all about her past.

She wrote about how she was raped and taken advantage of when she was 7 years old. Her dad's bestfriend ended up raping her while she was trying to show him a coloring.

She became depressed, stopped eating & everything. No one found out until one day her dad heard him bragging about it and tortured him for days.

and still is torturing him TILL this day lmaooo

Marcus didn't play when it came to his kids , he always made sure he taught them how to defend themselves and take accountability.

Kj was most definitely a hot head , Nia was more like her mother. Growing up it was her & her dad against the world even tho she wasn't like him.

Zay made sure he had everything ready before posting it online. Jariyah smirked seeing it on instagram. "Ima make sure I get my Payback"

________________________________
what payback?!?! oh shitttt