14.

Omniscient

"Kayla get tf out my face dude" Qua said shaking his head.

"NO ! you supposed to my husband & you out here cheating" she said crying. Qua sucked his teeth before grabbing his phone trying to call Nia.

Kayla smacked it out his hand and out of reflex he choked her up against a wall. "Get tf out before I hurt you real shit" he said thru gritted teeth.

He was chilling at home since Nia went with her brother to help with her moms surprise party , when Kayla pulled up unannounced going crazy.

"why can't you see that I love you Qua" she said trying to touch on him.

He pushed her and opened the door "bye get to stepping" he said opening it wider.

What he didn't know was she took one of his toothbrushes so she could use his dna for a fake dna test & pin a baby on him.

She smirked and walked out before turning around facing him "you'll be mine one way or another" she said before walking away.

He scrunched his face up "this ain't no damn lifetime movie" he said before shutting the door making sure it was locked.

Meanwhile Shay & Ty we're having problems.....

"Shay !" Ty yelled walking in the house just making it home. He didn't hear a response so he walked in further.

He was still walking until he heard crying making him stop and start panicking. "NASHAY" he yelled again.

"yes ? " he heard a faint voice coming from down the hall making him walk in there room.

He walked in and saw her in the bathroom crying. "Baby what's wrong ?" he asked walking towards her bending down.

She sniffed and nodded her head towards the counter. He got up and looked , what he saw shocked him.

"your pregnant ?" he asked looking at her. She nodded & was still crying.

"damn" he mumbled but she still heard him. "this should be a happy moment whatchu crying for mama ?" he asked sounding concerned.

"because you got me pregnant! you trapped meeeee" she said whining and he tucked his lips in trying not to laugh.

damn hormones kicking in already I see he thought to himself

"awww baby i'm so sorry I won't ever have sex witchu again" he said pouting and she mugged him.

"got to much dip on ya chip nie" she mumbled making him laugh. He picked her up before walking them to the bed sitting down with her on his lap.

"i'm happy , you not happy mama ?" he asked wiping her tears.

"you happy fr ?" she asked lowly looking at him.

"yea why wouldn't I be happy ?" he asked frowning.

"because we always saying FTK & now look" she sniffed and he laughed.

"mama I be jocing i'm happy baby" he said rubbing her back and she smiled making him smile.

She grabbed his face and kissed him "we really finna have a baby" he said smiling showing all 32 of his teeth. She nodded and chuckled , he picked her up and spun her around.

"i'm telling you now if it ain't a girl we putting it back in yo coochie" he said pointing at her.

"nigga what" she said with her face scrunched up. "you heard me" he said before walking out of the room.